Prime 4 is running at 720p 60fps

1 hour ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Looks awesome for a Switch game. I think everyone is waiting for Switch 2 to play this game though. 

No it's not.  That's what the compressed YouTube video is running at.  DF said it's 900p and their version of the video is nice and crisp.  Not the muddy version Nintendo showed.  

This is going to be the best possible looking game you can produce in 2015 mobile chipsets. Imagine a cellphone from 2015 running Metroid Prime 4. At 900p 60fps. Retro are gods and can't wait to see what they do with Switch 2. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Looks good.  Pretty nice jump up from Remastered especially in materials and geometry.  I hope it's a Switch 2 launch title and they have a Switch 2 build which just ramps everything up. :glad: 

Yup, the prime 1 remaster already looked really good on Switch.  This improves on that quite a bit. 

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you even remember the specs of the 360? 

No , but I remember how much of a dated pos Ditch is. And how it looks likes 360 and has a joycon fail rate on par with rrod 

Nobody cares about " this looks great for Ditch" damage control

• Geese 1

Switch is the worst console of all time. Nothing has ever been more pathetic in the industry. I can barely play games on my laptop anymore because I find the graphics capabilities too outdated and yet it completely smokes the Ditch. My laptop could run MP4 in 1080p at 90FPS.

Also the game looks boring af with shitty lock-on combat and gay alien design. Typical of the Hemorrhoid Prime franchise. MP1 is the most overrated game of all time. MP2 sucked. MP3 is the worst ''FPS'' I ever played in my life.