HellDivers 2 is completely dead, loses 97% of userbase

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to HellDivers 2 is completely dead, loses 97% of userbase

The game is already a massive success. Its one of the most played games of the year, and it cost $40. There's going to be long term support and they could still make it free down the line.

Edited by sugarhigh
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The game was already a massive success. It’ was one of the most played games of the year, and it cost $40. There's going to be long term support and they could still make it free down the line.

fixed that for you. Game is dead for the rest of eternity. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

fixed that for you. Game is dead for the rest of eternity. 

It's not a free to play game. They got paid off it bigly, so IS a massive success.

:kaz: It's already the #1 selling game this year, LMFAO. Cuckstz backfire thread.

spacer.png

Sony already made their money back and then some seeing as the game isn't F2P. Cuckstz forgot the game isn't F2P when he made this thread lol. It's already much more successful than Floplo or any ShitBox exclusive has been in the last decade :cruise:.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
43 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: It's already the #1 selling game this year, LMFAO. Cuckstz backfire thread.

spacer.png

Sony already made their money back and then some seeing as the game isn't F2P. Cuckstz forgot the game isn't F2P when he made this thread lol. It's already much more successful than Floplo or any ShitBox exclusive has been in the last decade :cruise:.

“As long as Sony gets their money, who cares?”

No wonder you supported PSVR2 :mroff:

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“As long as Sony gets their money, who cares?”

No wonder you supported PSVR2 :mroff:

As opposed to your retarded lems and ShitPass? I’ve already put 200 hours into the game and moved on, and I can go back to the game whenever I want because I own it. You pour money into ShitPass for years and you don’t own anything. You’re one to talk. If you stop paying your ShitPass fees your games stop working :lawl:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

As opposed to your retarded lems and ShitPass? I’ve already put 200 hours into the game and moved on, and I can go back to the game whenever I want because I own it. You pour money into ShitPass for years and you don’t own anything. You’re one to talk. If you stop paying your ShitPass fees your games stop working :lawl:

Why would I stop paying for it?  It’s penny’s on the dollar. :reg: 

You wasted $40 and you’re NEVER going back to it :tom: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Why would I stop paying for it?  It’s penny’s on the dollar. :reg: 

You wasted $40 and you’re NEVER going back to it :tom: 

I got over 200 hours of gameplay from Helldivers 2, which is more hours than I’ve gotten out of 99% of AAA games that cost full $70. That’s money well spent and on top of that I own the game so I can always go back to it  :kaz:. Your retarded ass is paying $200/year to own nothing, lmao idiot.

Why are you even concerned about Helldivers 2, a AA game more successful than your dogshit flagship game Gaylo? :mj:

It has 20 times the number of players as Gaylo on Steam right now even with 97% not playing it :freeman:

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.323639be1efc63290d294c4148c8c662.jpegIMG_2110.thumb.jpeg.8c584e1c80f2104d9f3258a513f905a7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

They fucked up when they tried to make PSN mandatory for it after months of working and building up the fan base.  PC gamers were carrying this game anyway.

It's not like it was a free to play game though.  They made good money off it.  The right update could bring people back.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

They fucked up when they tried to make PSN mandatory for it after months of working and building up the fan base.  PC gamers were carrying this game anyway.

It's not like it was a free to play game though.  They made good money off it.  The right update could bring people back.

Exactly this. The game isn’t F2P and they’ve already made their money back and some. I’m personally waiting for the game to get another major update before I come back and I’m sure that’s what most players are doing now.

The game hasn’t had a meaningful update in weeks now and there’s no point grinding through the same content over and over again. The game will most likely surge again once the next major content update drops.