So who played Concord ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't act like MS hasn't been doing the same thing you clown. They did release this piece of shit this gen and last gen....     it's an industry disease and not someth

I just saw that the character customization screen lists all the characters' pronouns in the bottom right I don't even want to try the game anymore.

I also disargee with the issue is thst because its woke it failed. It failed because its the most generic cookie cutter shit imaginable that NO ONE askef for. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I think it's open to everyone next weekend afaik

I just saw that the character customization screen lists all the characters' pronouns in the bottom right :Jeff:I don't even want to try the game anymore.

• Haha 2

I'm hearing mixed things about Steam Deck support. Sounds like it doesn't work. 🤢 Not rolling the dice.

If someone wants to give me a steam beta code I would check it out.

You mean to tell me people didn't care for a shooter where its selling point was listing the characters pronouns?

Really?

No way!

A deserved flop.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You mean to tell me people didn't care for a shooter where its selling point was listing the characters pronouns?

Really?

No way!

A deserved flop.

One of Sonys biggest upcoming games :kaz:

:kaz: Looks like shit, hell no.

Unlike you lems we cows don't force ourselves to hype garbage and mediocrity. You retards don't get to choose what you want since Phil tells you what to like so you end up hyping garbage like Redflop, Shitfield, and H6llblade 2 :cruise:

Anyway, the game is in closed beta on PC so you have to preorder to play it unlike on PS5 where it's free to try on PS Plus. With that said, I don't think it's doing better on PS5. The game looks like GAAS garbage.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

The designs are atrocious. Random AI could come up with better designs.

The unmistakble look of wokeism. They always design the most bland, boring characters and stories.

23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The unmistakble look of wokeism. They always design the most bland, boring characters and stories.

Yea, I’m not even that opposed to having some wokeism in games even though it’s annoying AF but can they at least stop designing shitty and boring characters? It’s like everything these woke game designers touch just ends up looking lame and stupid. Who was the idiot that thought these character designs were great? They look like some horse shit that an AI came up with. So boring and generic looking.

13 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, I’m not even that opposed to having some wokeism in games even though it’s annoying AF but can they at least stop designing shitty and boring characters? It’s like everything these woke game designers touch just ends up looking lame and stupid. Who was the idiot that thought these character designs were great? They look like some horse shit that an AI came up with. So boring and generic looking.

Maybe because their ideology is being considered before their actual talents. You know like how Sony has been doing things lately, as of 2014.