lmfao I was waiting for someone to post this :D 

Who knows what the fuck MS is thinking these days.  Apparently they've got no budget to market their games but they can make all these stupid fucking controllers they're releasing :shake: 

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who knows what the fuck MS is thinking these days.  Apparently they've got no budget to market their games but they can make all these stupid fucking controllers they're releasing :shake: 

Games OR hardware, in some regions they're just throwing in the towel apparently. But here they are making ass shaped controllers (for a film no less, not even a game let alone an Xbox exclusive) and toasters. 

Fucking shambles of a company. :lawl:

Edited by Cell
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is the closest lems are going to be getting to a Wolverine game or anything with Wolverine in it. They are missing out on Marvel vs Capcom and the Wolverine game from Insomniac so the they have to settle for butt shaped controllers. What a shitshow, MS is a fucking joke with Xbox.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I bet you bought one @FIREPOWER

:lawl: Projecting on me what you’ve already done. Why would I buy an Xbox controller when I don’t own an Xbox you retard? 

:hest: Dualsense controller shits all over Xbox’s controller, it’s not even funny. I wouldn’t be caught dead using an Xbox controller to game in 2024.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1

Its kind of funny this has completely gone under the radar considering the meltdowns that Stellar Blade caused :monkas:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Projecting on me what you’ve already done. Why would I buy an Xbox controller when I don’t own an Xbox you retard? 

:hest: Dualsense controller shits all over Xbox’s controller, it’s not even funny. I wouldn’t be caught dead using an Xbox controller to game in 2024.

do I need to remind you of your Reddit comments?