Concord is a mega-flop (69 MC and debuts with sub-1000 players on Steam)

1 minute ago, kaz said:

ah yes, the excellent gun play of two generic fps series :mjgrin: 

I don't even like destiny but it's the best feeling console fps so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cows hate their own games , and don't buy the multiplats they hype    But if we say it's a flop first , we aren't owned !

Cutcord  

ah yes, the excellent gun play of two generic fps series  

Posted Images

Yea FairGame$ is fucked and Marathon as well probably.

It's good, they all need to flop. I'm tired of these bullshit trend chasing hero shooters.

Sony needs to get back to what they are good at and stop releasing trash like this. Real PS fans aren't asking for this crap. We all bought our PS5s for their big AAA single player games not these copycat dogshit multiplayer games. Helldivers 2 was great because it was original but these other games have nothing original about them and are all trying to be the next Overwatch or Valorant.

15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea FairGame$ is fucked and Marathon as well probably.

It's good, they all need to flop. I'm tired of these bullshit trend chasing hero shooters.

Sony needs to get back to what they are good at and stop releasing trash like this. Real PS fans aren't asking for this crap. We all bought our PS5s for their big AAA single player games not these copycat dogshit multiplayer games. Helldivers 2 was great because it was original but these other games have nothing original about them and are all trying to be the next Overwatch or Valorant.

You’ve been hyping marathon for months and have been hyping PS direction for the last two years. Enjoy it bitch, this is your future :tom:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

You’ve been hyping marathon for months and have been hyping PS direction for the last two years. Enjoy it bitch, this is your future :tom:

I never hyped Marathon you lying f@ggot. Post where I hyped it and said it was going to be great  :kaz:

I don't even play hero shooters :luff:. The only shooter franchise I still play sometimes is Battlefield and it's the total opposite of a hero shooter lol.

:kaz: If you are going to lie at least make it sound plausible.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao FirePower sad that Sony doesn't care about him while he works for them for free :rofls:

Ironic coming from a lemming seeing as Phil Spencer has raped you clowns and is now porting all your games to PS5 after he promised your dumbass that games like Indiana Jones would stay exclusive :mj:

Even with these dogshit GAAS games Sony is chasing they still release exclusive games with their third party partners. Games like Final Fantasy, Black Myth Wukong, Phantom Blade Zero, and Stellar Blade, etc.  while still pumping out hits like God of War Ragnarok, GT7, and Horizon.

:lawl: WTF has MS released this gen for you that you can say was worth the $500 you wasted on their potato box only for Phil to shit on you years later and port everything to PS5? You wasted the whole gen fighting for Phil and Xbox for free and he delivered nothing and then took a huge dump on you, LMFAO!

Edited by FIREPOWER

It's like a parody of woke things but they actually wanted to be taken seriously :kaz: 

It also looks like those fake games you'd see in a movie or commercial :tom:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Firepower is a lemming LMFAO

Says the retard with a "lemming" tag right next to his avatar :kaz:

2 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

:cruise:Some of the worst character designs I've ever seen in a game. You literally can't make worse character designs if you tried.

I think the only game that compares to this in shitty character designs is Bleeding Edge, another game that was also a massive failure.

I'm glad this game flopped very hard. It will teach Sony, MS and all these dumbass western AAA publishers chasing after trends and "modern audiences" with shitty character designs that gamers are fed up with their garbage. Firewalk will most likely get shut down and dissolved and hopefully Marathon and Fairgame$ either get cancelled or delayed indefinitely. I can't stand all these "modern" trend-chasing shooters.

Edited by FIREPOWER

looked awful from the first second it was revealed and happy this isnt going to encourage Sony to continue in this direction. Fuck hero shooters.

Fairgames will be DOA too.

Marathon though will be a hit but that's Bungie. 

• Upvote 1
On 2024-08-24 at 3:08 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

Concord Dev Calls Gamers "Talentless Freaks"

Sjw gaming in a nutshell. 

Always attacking the audience. Never their fault. 

• Upvote 1