Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FirePoor lol

LMAO $2k to wait 2 years 

or 14 years to play RDR 

7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

5060 still going to only have 8GB of VRAM. :kaz:

If that’s the case, I’ll stick to consoles lol. I’m banking on the 5060 having 12+. This is getting ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

If that’s the case, I’ll stick to consoles lol. I’m banking on the 5060 having 12+. This is getting ridiculous. 

Just get a 4070 Ti.

You can easily game at 1440p with that card.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Just get a 4070 Ti.

You can easily game at 1440p with that card.

i'll wait for the 5000s. i'm in no rush. i would imagine a 5060 will outperform a 407ti, or least match it.  but if it's still a laptop gpu like the 4060, i'll explore other options.

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Deep down I hold out hope for a $399 5060 with 12GB and a $599 5070 with 16GB of VRAM. What a world that would be to live in.

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'll wait for the 5000s. i'm in no rush. i would imagine a 5060 will outperform a 407ti, or least match it.  but if it's still a laptop gpu like the 4060, i'll explore other options.

If I can secure a 5090 on launch day I'll sell you my 4090 for $1,000 if you're interested

• Upvote 1

:aitch: I'm very happy with my 4090. I haven't run into a game that makes it struggle. In fact, it's very underutilized and will probably last me well into the next generation of consoles.

I'll buy the 7090 when that drops. I'm not that an idiot that gives Nvidia crazy money every two years to buy cards that will be underutilized 

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: I'm very happy with my 4090. I haven't run into a game that makes it struggle. In fact, it's very underutilized and will probably last me well into the next generation of consoles.

I'll buy the 7090 when that drops. I'm not that an idiot that gives Nvidia crazy money every two years to buy cards that will be underutilized 

I will need a 5090 for VRChat, I'm hoping it's at least 32GB but ideally 36GB. I hit the VRAM limit with a 4090 at times in that game. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I will need a 5090 for VRChat, I'm hoping it's at least 32GB but ideally 36GB. I hit the VRAM limit with a 4090 at times in that game. 

Fucking VRChat? :drake:  I can’t even hit VRAM limit running CP2077 heavily modded while running path tracing

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Broke bitch :D 

54 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Fucking VRChat? :drake:  I can’t even hit VRAM limit running CP2077 heavily modded while running path tracing

The entire game is user created content and worlds can reach 80 player caps. The level of optimization on worlds and avatars by their creators is all over the place so it's incredibly VRAM heavy.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Broke bitch :D 

Not at all. He doesn’t need it. It’s like a huge house or a 100k car. Sure, they are nice, but if you don’t want/need them, why buy them? My SUV barely cracks 30K in price. I could afford a fancy 90k ride with ease, but I have no desire for one. I mainly do bumper-to-bumper driving, so what’s the point? If I lived in a rural or desert area, with long stretches of empty roads, well that would be a different story :smoke: 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Not at all. He doesn’t need it. It’s like a huge house or a 100k car. Sure, they are nice, but if you don’t want/need them, why buy them? My SUV barely cracks 30K in price. I could afford a fancy 90k ride with ease, but I have no desire for one. I mainly do bumper-to-bumper driving, so what’s the point? If I lived in a rural or desert area, with long stretches of empty roads, well that would be a different story :smoke: 

Wrong- he has claimed on several occasions he wants the latest and greatest, and that money is never an issue for him. 

now he’s switched up his tune dramatically :umad:

Edited by Long Ball Larry