Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/ridgefield_high_hit_hard_by_de.html

"Jason Carter, one of the crash victims, was another well-liked student. Carter was president of his class and also played lead roles in high school drama productions. Carter and Gerrity starred in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Carter played Charlie Brown; Gerrity played Snoopy."

Posted Image

jesus..that video made me sad :(

Yah. Brought tears to my eyes :(

All days in my life are created equally. It's what we do with them that makes one superior to another. Each day is opportunity to improve our self. An opportunity to solidify what it is that makes us unique.

-Jason Carter

Even in the midst of this tragic death, I have sense of pride to see that he did live each fully as it was his last. Also the fact that he recorded many of rich moments. Though he was here for such a short time, you can tell that he has blessed so many with his presence spirit. I will pray for his family and friends

Rest in Peace

What makes it worse is I just noticed he died 9 days from when he was born 18 years ago

that like a sick joke

Not really :| yes yes it is :mehblink: If you had said something like 'and his birthday was just a few days before' that would have sounded a little better, you didnt need the stating of numbers for more importance. Stop acting like the sheep.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic