Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

Damn, I just saw this thread, I actually went through 20 pages of it before being convinced that it was real. It's a shame, Kpie was a good poster and one of the few guys from SW that I used to game with. One of the few guys on SW who actually used to play BF2 with me. Very sad to hear that it was a car accident too.

RIP Kamikaze Pie

If I'm not mistaken I think it was BF2 that I played with him. I think I even might have gamed with you also.

What was your name on BF2?

I've had a shitload of names. Soldado_De_Dios was my original (someone took Soldier of God :rage: ) and my current one is RiflemanGoesToWar

I think I might have played BF2 with you when you had your original name but I'm not too sure.

It was always awesome to play BF2 with Kpie because he was one of the few players who actually did teamwork. He usually played as medic and he always tried to revive us while other medics would have just ignored the calls. He was a great team player in BF2 :(

Yeah, I know I played with Diplo before and Pat. I haven't gone by Soldado in years, I made a new account because of all the blatant racism. I'd get kicked from squads, called a ****, wetback, etc. and even banned from servers. Was effin ridiculous.

That sucks :ben:

We should have a SW BF2 match again ;(

:( I kinda feel bad about kamikaze dieing now

I just remembered the last thing I said to him was that he should kill himself :(

I was only joking but now I feel like a real dick about it

Tuflop's failed attempt at a joke. I'm not joking :|

[ame="http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=843093&postcount=7"]Systemwars - View Single Post - I did a drug[/ame]

If it wasn't meth I'm surprised seeing as how that's all there is in WA besides weed.

too fucking true, but it's not meth you should just /wrists now

I honestly feel like a real douchebag now

:( I kinda feel bad about kamikaze dieing now

I just remembered the last thing I said to him was that he should kill himself :(

I was only joking but now I feel like a real dick about it

Tuflop's failed attempt at a joke. I'm not joking :|

[ame="http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=843093&postcount=7"]Systemwars - View Single Post - I did a drug[/ame]

If it wasn't meth I'm surprised seeing as how that's all there is in WA besides weed.

too fucking true, but it's not meth you should just /wrists now

I honestly feel like a real douchebag now

relax..i'm sure he knows u were joking..

Man this still really upsets me a lot. I talked to Kamikaze Pie online since he joined and it was always like a daily thing. Then we would talk to each other on vent a lot too. We were friends on Facebook/Myspace and he's the only person from here that I felt comfortable with my personal information (online). He was a great person, and he really did have a lot of potential. He was going to school in Washington this year and we talked for hours a few weeks ago just about how it's cool that we feel the same way about college and can't wait. He was one of the few people from here who looked at the best in things. Seriously, people in here who are trying to talk shit and makes jokes about this like "ZOMG FUCKING OWNED LETS REHASH A PRINCESS DIANA JOKE TO BE TRENDY" should just sit there and not say shit. He was one of the best people this site had to offer, and if you assholes can't even give him respect I don't think you guys deserve to be alive when people like him have to go so early.

Guest Washington

Man this still really upsets me a lot. I talked to Kamikaze Pie online since he joined and it was always like a daily thing. Then we would talk to each other on vent a lot too. We were friends on Facebook/Myspace and he's the only person from here that I felt comfortable with my personal information (online). He was a great person, and he really did have a lot of potential. He was going to school in Washington this year and we talked for hours a few weeks ago just about how it's cool that we feel the same way about college and can't wait. He was one of the few people from here who looked at the best in things.

Seriously, people in here who are trying to talk shit and makes jokes about this like "ZOMG FUCKING OWNED LETS REHASH A PRINCESS DIANA JOKE TO BE TRENDY" should just sit there and not say shit. He was one of the best people this site had to offer, and if you assholes can't even give him respect I don't think you guys deserve to be alive when people like him have to go so early.

he was a pathetic waste of life from the looks of it

jk

Man this still really upsets me a lot. I talked to Kamikaze Pie online since he joined and it was always like a daily thing. Then we would talk to each other on vent a lot too. We were friends on Facebook/Myspace and he's the only person from here that I felt comfortable with my personal information (online). He was a great person, and he really did have a lot of potential. He was going to school in Washington this year and we talked for hours a few weeks ago just about how it's cool that we feel the same way about college and can't wait. He was one of the few people from here who looked at the best in things.

Seriously, people in here who are trying to talk shit and makes jokes about this like "ZOMG FUCKING OWNED LETS REHASH A PRINCESS DIANA JOKE TO BE TRENDY" should just sit there and not say shit. He was one of the best people this site had to offer, and if you assholes can't even give him respect I don't think you guys deserve to be alive when people like him have to go so early.

he was a pathetic waste of life from the looks of it

jk

:|

Chill cuz, Poplys already been banned

• Cooke unpinned this topic