Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

Ban?

I wouldn't complain. I'm not Chulomex.

Ban?

Nah

is there even any specific rule against whatever it is he's doing?

I hate this "itz not againzt teh rulez" bullshit. Making 1,000 accounts isn't against the rules but do we allow it? If you continually do this shit after being told not to you don't deserve to be allowed to post. He's obviously a waste. Well then, make it against the rules so there is NO questionShut the fuck up and stop trying to defend a shitty poster that NOBODY liked. Diplomat is an admin he can ban you or myself just because he wants to. I'm just saying

How does anyone know, especially a new member, the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

Ban?

I wouldn't complain. I'm not Chulomex.

Ban?

Nah

is there even any specific rule against whatever it is he's doing?

I hate this "itz not againzt teh rulez" bullshit. Making 1,000 accounts isn't against the rules but do we allow it? If you continually do this shit after being told not to you don't deserve to be allowed to post. He's obviously a waste. Well then, make it against the rules so there is NO questionShut the fuck up and stop trying to defend a shitty poster that NOBODY liked. Diplomat is an admin he can ban you or myself just because he wants to. I'm just saying

How does anyone know, especially a new member, the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior?

That doesn't really apply to this situation

diplos being too generous, a perm is more like it B)

B)

In all all honesty, It will be perm, but for the sake of mod abuse, I'll just go back an re-write it at a later date.

diplos being too generous, a perm is more like it B)

B)

In all all honesty, It will be perm, but for the sake of mod abuse, I'll just go back an re-write it at a later date.

LOL

thats is some mighty fine politics you're playing B)

It's funny, never would think a forumite passing who you barely remember would bother you but that brought down my day since I read it this morning, even had a mini BBQ and that still couldn't get me up :ben:

Now imagine how someone who talked to him on a daily basis feels.

It's funny, never would think a forumite passing who you barely remember would bother you but that brought down my day since I read it this morning, even had a mini BBQ and that still couldn't get me up :ben:

Now imagine how someone who talked to him on a daily basis feels.You gay, bruh?

I can actually, only difference is this one is over the internet, so it sits weird with me that it's like that way

You post a good 2,000+ times a month (look at that fucking fighting thread) and you don't understand how someone could be connected to someone online? Are you that dense? You don't need to physically see someone to still feel close to them. Christ, you're the type of person who wouldn't care about personality in a significant other but how they look.

Now imagine how someone who talked to him on a daily basis feels.You gay, bruh? Is obvious that he is hurting, he lost a great friend, a comrade. This is not a good time to be joking around jimbo.

I can actually, only difference is this one is over the internet, so it sits weird with me that it's like that way

You post a good 2,000+ times a month (look at that fucking fighting thread) and you don't understand how someone could be connected to someone online? Are you that dense? You don't need to physically see someone to still feel close to them. Christ, you're the type of person who wouldn't care about personality in a significant other but how they look. I didn't say I don't get it guy relax, It's just in the grand scheme of things it's weird for me. Not that it's wrong or anything

Kamikaze Pie's Weekly Recap - Aug 10 2009

Do you know what time of the week it is? Time to talk about what happened these last seven days: I wish I had something good to blog about, but I don't. In my fantasy world Kamikaze Pie and I played all these great games and got all this gamerscore... but that didn't happen. Not a single day of gaming took place last week. Maybe next week!

Got damn :(

• Cooke unpinned this topic