The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

got a question regarding the last case before disc 2 for those who played it on 360

Spoiler
its the black dahlia one. what would have happened if hadn't gotten the license plate number of the guy who killed her? And as a result was forced to go back to the station instead of his apartment?

The case with the young girl looking to be an actress was fucked up.

Spoiler
Everything from the girl getting raped, to the dudes filming her in the casting house and the wife just letting this all happen. god damn brah.....

Man.

Spoiler
Was really hoping the Elizabeth Short cast was going to be in this, just wanted to seem them recreate that crime scene since it was so brutal.

lol this game definitely needs some kind of official thread anyway, i just discovered that in order to access that streets of LA mode that lets you do all of the side stuff you actually have to switch back to the previous disk. Going back to that stuff after finishing the game is going to be annoying as hell.

I'm starting to really like L.A. Noire. I love how it balances between doing detective cases and then having the option to also investigate street crimes where a lot of the action is. I especially like the music it plays when you're chasing after enemies either on foot or by car.

i haven't done the side stuff yet. so it's good?

At first theyre pretty bad ass but like any game like this there comes to a point where it gets really repetitious. You can only shoot someone in the face so many times before you don't really want to get involved. But there are more types.

L.A. Noire is definitely not as restricted as your typical adventure game. I somehow managed to finish a case without interrogating 2 people. I missed out on a lot of backstory and i actually feel really motivated to replay it as a result.

One thing thats disappointing me though are the side missions. I've done half of the dozen and they've all been generic shootouts that last about 2 or 3 minutes at most. they just feel very tacked on and pointless.

They're for gta players tricked into buying r*'s latest game.
  • 2 weeks later...

finished up la noire. :) just playing puzzle games until infamous 2.

Hey GD, are you a fan of Lumines? :wonder:

nah. i like puzzlers more than fast paced puzzle games.

finished up la noire. :) just playing puzzle games until infamous 2.

Hey GD, are you a fan of Lumines? :wonder:

nah. i like puzzlers more than fast paced puzzle games.

Ah. I see. I'm guessing you're probably a big fan of those Escape the Room games. :]

exactly. anything that involves figuring shit out.

currently playing under siege, TR trilogy just arrived so ill probably hop into that soon. Then i've got inFamous + Wipeout HD/Fury to get through as well. For the first time in a while ill be playing the shit out of my PS3 :smoke: