The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finally I can go back to FFXIII :glad: I really didn't think I was gonna like that more than God of War, but I really do

I'm in the same boat, I have god of war 3 and bad company 2 here and i was looking forward to playing each of them for so long, but with FF13 i haven't really touched either of them. Everything's on hold 'till i finish FF13. :love:

Word :glad: though i only play like an hour a day, at this rate ill be finished by the time Reach releases. :bow:

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

3 hours into red steel 2 and the game is pretty boss. you're always learning new moves at a steady pace which keeps the combat fun and varied.

Does it require big arm movements or can I get away playing it like a slob?

3 hours into red steel 2 and the game is pretty boss. you're always learning new moves at a steady pace which keeps the combat fun and varied.

LOL

you can easily play like a slob. The stronger attacks only require a slightly faster swing of the wrist.

having to constantly destroy objects in the environment for money and ammo can get tiresome though.

Edited by Twinblade

bored with gow3 and bf bc 2. playing warhawk again

is there any game this gen you havent gotten boredwith besides warhawk?

nikka needs to quit gaming and take up knitting.

Edited by -GD-

is there any game this gen you havent gotten boredwith besides warhawk? what can i say its MPGOTG.

like youd know you dont own a ps3 :meh:

is there any game this gen you havent gotten boredwith besides warhawk? what can i say its MPGOTG.

i wouldnt buy a console if i got bored with all games :ben:

i wouldnt buy a console if i got bored with all games :ben:you havent bought any at all :ben:

why are we fighting lets never fight again

I have dragon Age coming in the mail today. I should probably send it right back. I just cannot get into these RPGs. I played Me2 for about 6 hours, and liked it...then had no desire to go back to it I still have FF13, put about 12 hours into.....have no desire to go back to it.

Getting your 5th ATB bar is great but trying to do the Missions in Gran Pulse kinda blows, the map is pretty bad. :( Only need 2 more Missions to unlock what I want before I can progress.

I can finally switch my party members in FFXIII :love: What's the best lineup for the boss in Chapter 9? I got Lightening focusing on Commando and Ravager Fang - COM and SENT Hope - RAV, SAB, and MED don't care about snow Sazh - SYN and RAV Vanille - SAB and RAV

Raines? The only party members I've used have been Sazh and Vanille. Sazh has the best buffs (Haste :love:) and Vanille just owns all around, her Debuffs are good stuff and her Medic/Ravager Trees are great.