The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Yeah, there are Omega weapons. You haveto make them though using the Transformation Crystals. Sazh, Vanille, and Light all have maxed out Tier 2 weapons I need to get those impossibly rare stones to get my Omegas. :(

Grind? Lmao, I never really had much of an issue with the Eidolons I may have had to retry them once or twice but nothing too crazy, usually run out of time. :ben:

i made my first level in little big planet. it's called little big puzzler (name: gamedrunkk). it will probably get 1 star'd up the ass since it's a bit tricky compared to the norm in the community. since the game struggles a bit with fast-based platforming, i decided to make it very physics-based with a few "outside the box" moments. if anyone here still has a copy of the game, i'd like to get your feedback regarding the difficulty.

god damnit. I just unlocked the second level. they at like 90cp. thats a retarded jump.

lmao at the third level some of them start costing nearly 400. it makes sense

Vanille gives me a boner :ben:

since she's a cutie who craves the dick :glad:

i made my first level in little big planet. it's called little big puzzler (name: gamedrunkk). it will probably get 1 star'd up the ass since it's a bit tricky compared to the norm in the community. since the game struggles a bit with fast-based platforming, i decided to make it very physics-based with a few "outside the box" moments. if anyone here still has a copy of the game, i'd like to get your feedback regarding the difficulty.

yo i'll play it i like me some lbp :) do i have you on my fl?

god damnit. I just unlocked the second level. they at like 90cp. thats a retarded jump.

lmao at the third level some of them start costing nearly 400. it makes sense lmao it goes from 4000 then to like 10000 half way through :scared: and the enemies are so hard in GP

lmao! wait until the end... the cost for upgrading your stats gets to be like 10,000-20,000 a pop :| still playing FFXIII... doing all the side missions and btw if you libra the eidelons it will tell you what you need to do to win its usually something like get chains, heal your team and/or buff up your team so if you have someone dealing damage and someone healing and/or buffing them up you should win

yeah i did do that, but fucking hope dies in like 2 hits :ben: fang doesn't attract Alexander with her sentinel abilities either :ben: have 2 med's doesn't help either since they all bounce up whenever they get hit. :ben:

Vanille gives me a boner :ben:

since she's a cutie who craves the dick :glad:

yo i'll play it i like me some lbp :) do i have you on my fl?

i don't know. i'm gamedrunkk

instead of a token thread, there should be a seperate forum board for actual game talk.

eh..it would just die out like all the other sub boards (not including cc) this thread works perfectly.