The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just started playing Wind Waker again :bow: oh the nostalgia is making my balls explode

I have the same feeling going through FF IX right now :happysad:

Fuck I miss that game, I wish I still had my copy :(

Just started playing Wind Waker again :bow: oh the nostalgia is making my balls explode

I decided to revisit the original Half Life :happysad:

Fuck I can't wait for Black Mesa Source, HL feels so outdated with its graphics :(

I have the same feeling going through FF IX right now :happysad:

Fuck I miss that game, I wish I still had my copy :(

I decided to revisit the original Half Life :happysad:

Fuck I can't wait for Black Mesa Source, HL feels so outdated with its graphics :(

Fucking graphics whore :ben:

I just bought Persona 3 :glad: gonna be so good when it arrives :glad:

Bro I just found my copy of P3 when I was looking for Wind Waker, I could have given it to you :( Wrong region anyway, I gave away my swap magic thing ages ago so I couldn't've played it :happysad:

You played Persona 4 first, right? Good luck. :scared:

And you should've probably waited on P3PSP. :ben:

Edited by cleotis

You played Persona 4 first, right? Good luck. :scared: lol yeah. i'm bracing myself for not being able to control the others already. how bad is it? are they mad stupid or do they do what they should usually?

You played XIII, right? It's pretty much the same, you cast a Libra-esque spell and they'll attack using whatevers most effective. It's not so much the party that's the issue it's the 1 200+ floor dungeon and some of the cheapest fights I ever had to watch myself die through.

lol, yeah that too :ben: I'll be able to put up with that though if the story is even close too as good as p4 :) what sort of cheap fights though? if you can say without spoiling

You'll enter battles where enemies will spam your characters weakness (which causes you to lose your turn) until you die. Save often. :ben: The S.Links aren't as beneficial in 3 either, you don't get any Party Bonuses for hanging out with your party members and Personas evolve through the story unlike P4.

tp was at least harder.

harder to play because it was so boring. :facepalm:

(Im guilty of giving up on the game in the first 5 hours)

Meh the first couple of hours seriously blow a lot, but it get's a LOT better after the 3rd dungeon. Patience son.