The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Wow. Lightning's Eidolon is consistently whooping my ass. I like it. I like it alot. :jerkit:

Odin? Yeah, he's the worst one.

4th Time, I got him. Had to figure out when he had his shield up, I had to switch to my one paradigm with both ravagers. then go back to yin and yang when he was attacking. badass battle system, seriously.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

at first it feels like a good game. flawed..but good. however, it starts to get great the 2nd chapter in. i can't wait to see the rest.

I beat it and I seriously don't understand why critics were such "critics" with this game but gave games like KZ2 and ODST a pass. how long did it take you to beat?

as for kz and halo odst, i'm convinced games with multiplayer just get better treatment.

Guest C.M.

at first it feels like a good game. flawed..but good. however, it starts to get great the 2nd chapter in. i can't wait to see the rest.

I beat it and I seriously don't understand why critics were such "critics" with this game but gave games like KZ2 and ODST a pass. how long did it take you to beat?

as for kz and halo odst, i'm convinced games with multiplayer just get better treatment.

about 9-10 hours I think. I pretty much played non-stop cus I was sick lol.

Monster Hunter's co-op play kicks ass. I've been playing it the past three nights and it's the most fun I've had online. Just sayin.

I have been too. Where's the SW love?

If you played Mass Effect 2 on anything other than insanity I feel sorry for you. What a world of difference the game is when playing on insanity. The game truly feels epic. Every battle is tough,every strategy could be life or death. The combat is so much more fulfilling. Insanity really brings out the rpg aspect of the gameplay as you have to really think out every move. Frankly, you're a pure gaming noob until you play on insanity.

Guest C.M.

If you played Mass Effect 2 on anything other than insanity I feel sorry for you. What a world of difference the game is when playing on insanity. The game truly feels epic. Every battle is tough,every strategy could be life or death. The combat is so much more fulfilling. Insanity really brings out the rpg aspect of the gameplay as you have to really think out every move. Frankly, you're a pure gaming noob until you play on insanity.

I feel like the enemies with recharging shields are overpowered. Makes killing them take forever

I feel like the enemies with recharging shields are overpowered. Makes killing them take foreverNope. You have to bring the right people for each battle. Fire demolishes shields in seconds and adrenalin rush plus the sniper rifle = awesome(nothing but headshots). I use reave and overload on the barriers and then lift or slam. I am a Mass Effect 2 master. B)

I wished more people talked in MAG :(

Haha you big gay. If you promise me the game is good I'll get it and play with you :-*

It's aiight, takes some time to get used to and you will die a lot at first

Also the SVER domination map is unbalanced as fuck yet they they think they win because they are just all the best. I hate them.:headshake:

Monster Hunter's co-op play kicks ass. I've been playing it the past three nights and it's the most fun I've had online. Just sayin.

Shit, i gotta start playing online soon.

Acquired some new games on the wiiGOD. TVC & sin and punishment 2. Both games are fun as.:) it's surreal having games to play on the wiiGOD.

Now playing - New super mario bros wii & Demon souls - I felt i need to get off my lazy ass and finish all the games i'm like at 3/4 in. Next up i'll be finishing sakura wars 5 & infinite space.