The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I am enjoying Final Fantasy. I don't know how far I am in it, because I have a tendency to walk away with my game still on for like 30 minutes or so. My game clock says 10 hours, but I dunno how accurate that is. I'm at the part where the ship we were in got shot down a lil while ago. Already had that battle with Snow against those...things that turned into the badass motorcycle in my avy. I'm guessing those are like summons...? And I"m at the part where Hope got ditched by Lightning, but Sezh and Vanille just met back up with him. Godly game. The cutscenes kick ass lol. I actually like how they keep the parties changing up and what not. Very interesting. And the level up system is pretty sweet too

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

goddammit, I just wrote an awesome long ass review of Alan Wake and SW logged me out before i could post it and I lost it. :|

That sucks, but what is your overall impression of the game?

Anyone have an extra key ;(

So you can hate the game even more? :reggie:

I haven't bashed Reach at all yet 'cause I haven't tried it.

And I'm sure I've played a comparable amount of halo3 to you. I remember you were all about CoD4 when I was playing nuff halo3, it's one of my favourite MP games this gen. It's halo1/2 I didn't enjoy very much.

On any account, I only truly bash halo when lemms label it as the second coming. It's a great series, but putting it on a pedestal just sounds like the cows and their GoW talk. It has flaws.

Anyone have an extra key ;(

you can have the one to my heart :-*

That would do :-*

just played another hour of alan wake. this game just gets better and better. definitely the best survival horror title in years.. i dare say it's the silent 2 or 3 of this gen.

gameplay-wise..yes..it's a 3rd person shooter. however, the atmosphere is sick. you really feel like you're in these creepy woods. the sound is design is excellent too. lots of twisted noises.

people have said aw has some of the best graphics so far this gen

in spots...they are up there with some of the best i've seen on consoles. however, there are some moments where you get really bad pixelated shadows and lighting effects, along with screen tearing. mostly during scenes where the fog really gets intense..or when you are in a strong light. the daylight areas don't look too good either. you can tell the game is running at sub res because there's no fog to hide it.

The atmosphere is definitely the best of any game this gen, no single doubt about it. Alan Wake :bow: While linear in progression the level design is amazing as well and believable, with routes that don't simply follow a straight line. Each setting is unique

The atmosphere is definitely the best of any game this gen, no single doubt about it. Alan Wake :bow:

While linear in progression the level design is amazing as well and believable, with routes that don't simply follow a straight line. Each setting is unique

i'm at the trailer park area at the beginning of episode 3 :) where r u at?