The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

How far into XIII are you? Because that shit goes down hill around the 25 hour mark.

In what way? 'Cause that's pretty much where I'm up to

How far into XIII are you? Because that shit goes down hill around the 25 hour mark.

In what way? 'Cause that's pretty much where I'm up to Most reviews raved about the 2nd half of the game so I guess I expected more. Nothing about it really caught my attention them giving you access to every party member only means you'll use the ones you favor which is great but I enjoyed being forced to have to use everyone and them having their own path. The story doesn't really pick up it's pretty anticlimatic, just didn't enjoy it too much. Gran Pulse was meh.
Spoiler
The 2nd form is more cheap then it is challenging but I plowed through it when I got Shell.
Edited by cleotis

I stopped because I don't feel like grinding to beat that fucking pope :ben:

Do you fight him more than once? Because if he's the dude I'm thinking of, you're a woman.

I stopped because I don't feel like grinding to beat that fucking pope :ben:

Do you fight him more than once? Because if he's the dude I'm thinking of, you're a woman. How far are you? You fight him again and this time he's on steroids :ben:

Nah, he's the best character though.

yeah, he seems pretty level headed. surprised they didn't go all blaxploitation with that muhfugga.

Ha, yeah when he was first revealed I thought Sazh was a joke but Square did a great job with him. Easily the best written one in XIII.

I've found the secret to making Monster Hunter Tri an easy game: Fight dirty. Stop hoarding your arsenal like a neurotic Jew and unload it on them. I was just fighting the monster on the game's cover for the first time. You have 50 minutes to beat him. I get down to five, I'm out of whetstones, and my axe is as dull as SystemWars bait so my swings keep bouncing off him. I've got his tail cut off, he's drooling, and he's badly hobbled. I press the attack to try and beat the clock. He unloads on me with an electrical attack I haven't seen yet. Dead. Fuck this. I pack as many traps as I can carry. I pack as many parts to make traps in the field as I can carry. I pack as many flash bombs, poison bombs, and bomb barrels as I can carry. 20 minutes later he's dead and I'm barely scratched. My love/hate thing with this game just went back to love.