The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

replaying the ice caverns in uc2. fuck i had forgotten how gorgeous this area is.

When the dude's throwing the grappling hook: "ha, there is no way he's gonna- oh wow he just did"

Man the dialogue/voice acting in UC2 elevated the game to an even higher level.

replaying the ice caverns in uc2. fuck i had forgotten how gorgeous this area is.

When the dude's throwing the grappling hook: "ha, there is no way he's gonna- oh wow he just did"

I laugher at that :D

Too bad it has those crappy dudes in apemen suits. What a horrible enemy, even worse than those fools at the end of UC1. Other than that UC2 is absolutely amazing.

yeah i lol'd a few times during this replay. this is one game i can come back to every 4 or 5 months and enjoy just as much as the first time i beat it.

and yeah avk..the creatures were meh. though not bad enough to ruin a great gaming experience.

Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties.

if you pm me who you really are, i won't ban you for ban dodging.

Why not just check his ip :ben:

i did. notice i said he was a bandodger. though the accounts aren't linked to a major one. so i was wondering. it's all good. we cleared up the matter via pm :)

Spirit Tracks.

God damn, if one company can take an idea that should totally fuck over a series and make it work, it's Nintendo. :bow:

yeah. i ended up liking the train very much! :D

WTF any hints on the fire temple shit? Like playing the song with the Lokomo. I can't get the song right :rage: