The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Red Dead has some of the worst characters in games, which is exacerbated by the fact that the go on huge, long-winded borefest stories at the start of every fucking mission. Rockstar thinks way too much of their storytelling abilities

yeah, they need to take a few hints from SE and create a bunch of hopes and snows.

Why would you say that to me? I hate those characters.

By far, the worst thing about RDR was almost every mission being 5-10 miles away from the starting point.

Yeah that blows as well, but it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to put up with the ramblings of people I could not give less of a shit about.

Red Dead has some of the worst characters in games, which is exacerbated by the fact that the go on huge, long-winded borefest stories at the start of every fucking mission. Rockstar thinks way too much of their storytelling abilities

yeah, they need to take a few hints from SE and create a bunch of hopes and snows.

Why would you say that to me? I hate those characters. And they have similar problems, there's absolutely no depth to them, totally one-dimensional

i saw you defend FFXIII in another thread :ben:

By far, the worst thing about RDR was almost every mission being 5-10 miles away from the starting point.

Yeah that blows as well, but it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to put up with the ramblings of people I could not give less of a shit about.The thing that annoyed me the most was the fact that you had to travel 5-10 miles at half speed with the other characters because it wouldn't allow you to just go full speed ahead.

Why would you say that to me? I hate those characters. And they have similar problems, there's absolutely no depth to them, totally one-dimensional

i saw you defend FFXIII in another thread :ben:

All I said was that it wasn't as shit as people make it out to be :happysad:

Mike if you liked/loved Symphonia, get Vesperia. They're two sides of the same coin and Vesperia has a lot better lead character and looks really nice.

I guess now we know why you don't like WRPGs :ben:

Fallout 2's my favorite RPG.

Just make camp, put a waypoint on the mission and transport there. Problem solved.:|WAYYY too much work. Selling it was a much better choice.

lmao pats taste is so mediocre :ben:

Says Mr. WipeoutHDRacingGOTG :ben:an actual good game? damn IHBR :ben: Wow not even AA, and you have the nerve to downplay RDR/LO :ben:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/wipeout/review.html

you using gamespot after months of trying to discredit them? lol :ben:

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/938148-wipeout-hd/index.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/961763-wipeout-hd-fury/index.html

After all the threads gsp has made about PS3 games winning GS awards, he pulls this shit? :ben:

none console owners will always pull weird shit

and on topic, gears 2 owns

thus guy.:cruise::|

Gears 2 rapes. :bow:

Playing co-op with my friend tonight reminded me that the SP is fun as fuck too. :happysad:

That's really the only thing I enjoyed about Gears 2 was the co-op. 4 player co-op I think would be great :happysad:

You'd really enjoyed the MP too. As pathetic as it was to take over a year to fully fix it, it's fixed and really owns especially since they added social playlists. :happysad:

But yeah, I have 3 other friends that regularly play Gears with me and 4 player co-op will own. :love: