The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Yeah, all I'm really asking for nowadays is a RPG with decent combat and a great story. I think I'm gonna go pick up Lost Odyssey. Gamestop is having a buy 2 used, get one free deal going on.

all i play are adventure, action/adventure, racing, ad platformers now. i would play survival horror..but the genre is dying.

The new Silent Hill looks promising, I think. Its just hard to create legitimate scares that haven't been done before. Not only that, but I don't think there's much of a market for survival horror type games out west anymore. At least not since theyve all started to suck haha

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Yeah, all I'm really asking for nowadays is a RPG with decent combat and a great story. I think I'm gonna go pick up Lost Odyssey. Gamestop is having a buy 2 used, get one free deal going on.

Honestly I think I'm gonna do the same while I wait for MGS4 & Demon's Souls to arrive.

Honestly I think I'm gonna do the same while I wait for MGS4 & Demon's Souls to arrive.

What? Pick up Lost Odyssey?

Seems to be heading in that direction, I'll pick up the big titles and play through them like usual but I think I'm done with those time fillers.

Im pretty much done playing games that don't have a great story/setting. I don't have time for shit like Crackdown 2 anymore. :ben: yeah. i use to play everything back in the day. i just don't have time or the desire now. i only play games that really stand out to me.yeah. Basically from now on I'm only playing games that provide an game experience that I'll remember.

The only exception is if a game's core gamplay is so good it can't be passed up on (SMG2)

Seems to be heading in that direction, I'll pick up the big titles and play through them like usual but I think I'm done with those time fillers.

Im pretty much done playing games that don't have a great story/setting. I don't have time for shit like Crackdown 2 anymore. :ben: yeah. i use to play everything back in the day. i just don't have time or the desire now. i only play games that really stand out to me.yeah. Basically from now on I'm only playing games that provide an game experience that I'll remember.

The only exception is if a game's core gamplay is so good it can't be passed up on (SMG2)

i'm with you a 100%. did u finally get syberia?

lol no didn't get around to it. I see Syberia 1&2 for 9.99 on amazon, but it says in brackets windows XP. Does this mean it won't work on Vista or does it just say XP because when it came out, XP was the latest OS?

lol no didn't get around to it. I see Syberia 1&2 for 9.99 on amazon, but it says in brackets windows XP. Does this mean it won't work on Vista or does it just say XP because when it came out, XP was the latest OS?

yeah i read that it works on windows 7. btw, be patient with the first 30 min of syberia. it's a bit slow, but once it gets going it gets really good. some great puzzles. i'm actually considering replaying it. i played it so long ago that i have forgotten the story and puzzles.

Lost Odyssey isn't worth the time and shit like Crackdown has always been garbage.

I heard LO has a pretty decent story and solid turn based gameplay. Some good ole fashioned JRPGing

LO's story is forgettable and the combat system isn't anything to write home about. If you have a DS or you missed out on old PS2 JRPGs I recommend them A LOT more.