The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished Alan Wake, doing my nightmare run through now.

I really don't get the hate with this game, it never felt repetitive to me. I think it's on par with the Max Payne series.

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.

Keep telling yourself that, chump.

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it? Probably only played the demo, knowing BAF.Says the guy who doesn't even own the console he defends, lmao. And AW doesn't have a demo, Mr. Internet IQ Test I've proven countless times I do own a PS3. So you haven't even played a demo of the game meaning your opinion is even more worthless.You haven't proven shit. Show your PSN pussy. :reg:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

So baf, have you played it? I don't wanna turn this into a fanboy battle, but before you diss our opinions, how about you play it?

Sure, I'll play it soon. But Cowking clearly hasn't played GoW 3, so I wanted to get that out of the way.

Jesus BAF sucks. Alternating between fucking BEASTING on CoD4 (like seriously beasting, all day baby B) ), the Answer on Persona 3 when I feel like getting raped by a game, and RDR

Jesus BAF sucks.

Alternating between fucking BEASTING on CoD4 (like seriously beasting, all day baby B) ), the Answer on Persona 3 when I feel like getting raped by a game, and RDR

What do you play CoD4 on, bro?

I seriously think REDE dislikes me IRL, which is sad. Always on my dick.:reg:

This is the first time I've even acknowledged you in weeks

Jesus BAF sucks.

Alternating between fucking BEASTING on CoD4 (like seriously beasting, all day baby B) ), the Answer on Persona 3 when I feel like getting raped by a game, and RDR

What do you play CoD4 on, bro?

PS3

Finished Alan Wake, doing my nightmare run through now.

I really don't get the hate with this game, it never felt repetitive to me. I think it's on par with the Max Payne series.

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.

Keep telling yourself that, chump.

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?nah, cows do. I got neg repped from 5 different cows in this one thread. :tom: No way lemshits get butthurt. I got neg repped for bashing Kinect yet I wasn't even talking about kinect. I was talking about Kin the MS phone :tom:Fucking lemmings. :tom:

Went 32-6 in a regular game of TDM. Funny thing is I went 28-10 the game before and then i brought my team back. This guy was talkin mad shit saying the only reason I did well was because i was using the shotty with juggernaut. Told him I'd be using a silenced mp5 with dead silence and uav jammer whatever the next map is. Next map ended up being crossfire. I just crept around the map taking people out. Trying to get headshots, so people around them wouldnt be shown what kind of gun was used on em, so they'd be unawares. AT one point, i ran up on a room of 4 snipers. Knifed 2 of them before the other guys realized i was there haha

I'm winding down from my Football Manager binge (60 hours in less than 2 weeks) so i've just DLed Crackdown 2 because i rather liked the first one and will try and open world game and Singularity based solely on the GiantBomb quicklook. Also ordered a new BeastC, my old C2D system has served me well over the last 3 years, but it's timed to move to i7.