The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Fuck

Spoiler
the gravity boss from fusion is back :wow:

fuck this game keeps delivering, how the hell is this getting average reviews?

a lot of critics these days have short attention spans. if a game is smart (tomb raider, machinarium, metroid), it tends to score just ok.

i'm really liking tomb raider underworld. a true action adventure game :bow:

damn, glad to hear that. B) the whole section in the beginning, where you're underwater, was fucking ownage! i'm now on that enemy ship. B)

i'm really liking tomb raider underworld. a true action adventure game :bow:

damn, glad to hear that. B) the whole section in the beginning, where you're underwater, was fucking ownage! i'm now on that enemy ship. B)The enemy ship is pretty much all combat, so its meh. It only lasts a bit. Soon you'll get to Mexico, which is just huge. B)

i see what they mean by inconsistent visuals. the underwater part looked damn good, almost uc2 good. the ship looks like 2004 pc stuff lol.

lol yeah. The game was definitely rushed.

The next TR will have probably had 3 years put into it when it releases. :jerkit:

i see what they mean by inconsistent visuals. the underwater part looked damn good, almost uc2 good. the ship looks like 2004 pc stuff lol.

lol yeah. The game was definitely rushed.

The next TR will have probably had 3 years put into it when it releases. :jerkit:

:jerkit: i hope it has the platforming sections of the underworld, but the combat of lara croft :jerkit:

Just played Double Dragon II on a NES emulator.... game is still amazing. Just got to level 6 and died :meh:

Sucks playing with the keyboard.

first one is better simply for that godlike tune at level 1.

god nes owned

damn if sk and tb like it, it must own since they have good taste in action adventure games. anybody got a link they can pm me with, so i can get it too? :-*

You can use my iptorrents account if you want

Seriously it fucking owns hard. It's even better if you're a metroid fan plus the CG is some of the best I've seen