The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

beat goldeneye. its an acceptable remake, though im not a big fan of some of the character re-designs and the lack of gadgets was disappointing.

Are the weapons from the original in it? (Klobb, RCP90, DD44 Dostovei).

theres a p90 but other than that most of the weapons are different (i think, its been a while since i last played goldeneye).

Played through the entirety of Lara Croft GoTL in co-op. Fucking great game. The combat is awesome, the game is challenging (we died too many times to count), some of the co-op puzzles are really fucking clever AND the game is like 7-8 hours long. Plus all the unlockables and challenges, this game has more content than like most $60 games on the market. Crystal Dynamics. :bow:

Played through the entirety of Lara Croft GoTL in co-op. Fucking great game. The combat is awesome, the game is challenging (we died too many times to count), some of the co-op puzzles are really fucking clever AND the game is like 7-8 hours long. Plus all the unlockables and challenges, this game has more content than like most $60 games on the market.

Crystal Dynamics. :bow:

indeed it owned hard! it's my second favorite arcade game this year :glad:

Played through the entirety of Lara Croft GoTL in co-op. Fucking great game. The combat is awesome, the game is challenging (we died too many times to count), some of the co-op puzzles are really fucking clever AND the game is like 7-8 hours long. Plus all the unlockables and challenges, this game has more content than like most $60 games on the market.

Is it better than Shank? Shank is my goty so far. Easily the best/slickest beat em up I have ever played.

Is it better than Shank? Shank is my goty so far. Easily the best/slickest beat em up I have ever played.never played shank, but i'm not big on beat em ups. definitely check out lara croft and super meat boy.

Is it better than Shank? Shank is my goty so far. Easily the best/slickest beat em up I have ever played.they're pretty different games but yeah, I think LC is better than Shank because there's just much more to the gameplay. It's got combat, platforming and environmental puzzles to solve. The art style (though not as slick as Shank's) is pretty great too and the whole isometric camera angle makes it look like Diablo.

But like GD, I'm not a big sidescroller beat em up fan.

Playing Vanquish again going for the no deaths trophy. Game owns, the set pieces are some of the best. :bow:

Games DEEP. Easily my favorite TPS this Gen.

Nice. If you die does that just mean you have to start the stage over?

Playing Vanquish again going for the no deaths trophy. Game owns, the set pieces are some of the best. :bow:

Games DEEP. Easily my favorite TPS this Gen.

Nice. If you die does that just mean you have to start the stage over?

Yeah, stages last ~10-15 minutes though.