The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Finally got my hands on super meat boy the game is like crack and one of hte few challenging games i've played in a long time outside of starcraft 2. A true gem of a game although it took a little playing around to get my controller to work with it.

Finally got my hands on super meat boy the game is like crack and one of hte few challenging games i've played in a long time outside of starcraft 2.

A true gem of a game although it took a little playing around to get my controller to work with it.

smb B)

finished a 2nd playthrough of 999, man this game is awesome. I got another bad ending but the story is starting to come together and i feel that something good is going to happen on the 3rd. I think this may be end up being my most replayed game this gen.

I think I read in one of the reviews that you get the most out of it by replaying it and getting the different endings.

finished a 2nd playthrough of 999, man this game is awesome. I got another bad ending but the story is starting to come together and i feel that something good is going to happen on the 3rd. I think this may be end up being my most replayed game this gen.

that is badass how it changes so much.

I think I read in one of the reviews that you get the most out of it by replaying it and getting the different endings.

not only that, but i chose completely different paths on my 2nd playthrough so every single puzzle/setting (besides the tutorial one) was completely different. It was as if i was playing a different game.

not only that, but i chose completely different paths on my 2nd playthrough and every single puzzle/setting (besides the tutorial one) was completely different. It was as if i was playing a different game.

incredible! this is my next ds game

Playing way too much right now; - New Vegas - my 60 hour save is getting buggy. I keep freezing doing BOS quests and power armor is vital to my character build. Gonna wait for a patch or try another angle/save. - Dead Rising 2 - Near the end but don't have time to finish ATM. Gotta plan that shit out! - DKC: R- Basically playing this all coop so only when friends come over, which is only a few times a week. - Last Window - Started this but experiencing freezes. Maybe I need to patch the ROM... - Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 2 - Just got every WiiWare/VC title ever made so I started with with the MI series. Finished the first chapter last night and really enjoyed it (aside from the shitty performance running on Wii). Working my way through chapter 2/5 now. GD you really should try these out, they are right up your alley. Point and click adventure and tongue in cheek humor FTW. I'm also dabbling in BC2 MP and am gonna tackle the rest of VC on PS3. After that I need to 100% DS before the servers go down. Not having a gf this winter has never been so sweet.

I'm surprised they localised it TBH. I'm pleased they have though.

it looks kind of dumb but i would have liked to try 428 (which was apparently made by the same company).

btw i finished a 3rd playthrough. game goes by real fast when you can just skip through most of the text.

Playing way too much right now;

- New Vegas - my 60 hour save is getting buggy. I keep freezing doing BOS quests and power armor is vital to my character build. Gonna wait for a patch or try another angle/save.

- Dead Rising 2 - Near the end but don't have time to finish ATM. Gotta plan that shit out!

- DKC: R- Basically playing this all coop so only when friends come over, which is only a few times a week.

- Last Window - Started this but experiencing freezes. Maybe I need to patch the ROM...

- Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 2 - Just got every WiiWare/VC title ever made so I started with with the MI series. Finished the first chapter last night and really enjoyed it (aside from the shitty performance running on Wii). Working my way through chapter 2/5 now. GD you really should try these out, they are right up your alley. Point and click adventure and tongue in cheek humor FTW.

I'm also dabbling in BC2 MP and am gonna tackle the rest of VC on PS3. After that I need to 100% DS before the servers go down. Not having a gf this winter has never been so sweet.

funny enough, i recently dl'd chapter 2. :D gotta get around to both it and amnesia. fuck too many games to play :scared: i'm still only on world 3 in dkcr.

It cannot be stated enough but Dragon Age may be the greatest game I have ever played. The story and writing are just amazing so far. Very few games can draw me into it's world like this. The only thing I regret is my character looking like a complete idiot with that huge beard.Lol he's the only black guy in the whole world and has tatoos on his face when everyone else is clean cut and white. he stands out like a sore thumb I wish they would let me go back and change that. Definite Game of the Gen. PC gaming :heatrt: