The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

tb, play toki tori next. fuck that game has some godly puzzles. i'm still on the "easy" campaign too :D

i can't find it on the interwebz :(

that's a damn shame. i got it for $2.99 on the iphone. best $2.99 i've spent this gen. :bow:

btw, i think i have a dl of it for wiiware that i got a while back. want it?

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

finished fable 3, it was enjoyable but the climax blew.

felt the same

Spoiler
according to the in game friend feed you must have made those $6,500,000 right? i wasn't even close to that sum, but i thought i had more time to gather money. But before i knew it they thrust me into the final battle with no warning and now everyone is dead ;(
Same thing happened to two people I know. One the event snuck up on him and he wasn't prepared at all. The other has a fair amount saved but it was on his person, the game wouldn't let him deposit once endgame started so he essentially had nothing. :D

thanks gd :-*

finished fable 3, it was enjoyable but the climax blew.

felt the same

Spoiler
according to the in game friend feed you must have made those $6,500,000 right? i wasn't even close to that sum, but i thought i had more time to gather money. But before i knew it they thrust me into the final battle with no warning and now everyone is dead ;(
Same thing happened to two people I know. One the event snuck up on him and he wasn't prepared at all. The other has a fair amount saved but it was on his person, the game wouldn't let him deposit once endgame started so he essentially had nothing. :D

yeah it sucks. I spent a lot of time just going around buying a ton of homes/businesses because i thought it would pay off the end. One of the most satisfying parts of Fable 2 was finally earning enough to buy that big ass castle.

the series as a whole is getting progressively with each new installment. If i hadn't gotten 3 for $30 then i'd probably be even more disappointed.

darksiders. though ratchet is a good 10+ hours, especially if you do the side missions. cit is easily the better of the 2 games. like i said, the beginning will feel like a rehash, but it comes into its own with the hoverboots and time-based puzzles. the scale of some of the battles is quite good too. one of the best action-adventure games i've played this gen.

Which is longer?

Darksiders seems pretty long. I'm well past 10 hours (I'm taking my time doing a lot of exploring the hub worlds) and I've only beaten Tiamat the Giant Bat and the boss after her. Yeah, i just beat the bug like boss in the subway.

Can't wait until i get my horse.:smoke:

Which is longer?

Darksiders seems pretty long. I'm well past 10 hours (I'm taking my time doing a lot of exploring the hub worlds) and I've only beaten Tiamat the Giant Bat and the boss after her. Yeah, i just beat the bug like boss in the subway.

Oh man the Horse owns hard. Wait till you face the next boss. I'm currently on the final boss before I deliver the fourth heart to Samael. This game owns too hard and is much better than Ratchet and Clank. I really dig Ratchet and clank too.

Which is longer?

Oh man the Horse owns hard. Wait till you face the next boss. I'm currently on the final boss before I deliver the fourth heart to Samael. This game owns too hard and is much better than Ratchet and Clank. I really dig Ratchet and clank too.

lol no

though the black throne in darksiders is awesome. best portal ripoff :bow: