The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor. this is a fun ass game. not hard, yet it does get challenging trying to collect all the flies. the music is extremely dark ambient. and the vibe is cold and dark, since you're in this abandoned home. for $.99, it owns hard.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Finishing up Darksiders before I finish Yakuza3. Then I'm gonna finish DR2 and FO: NV. Too many loose ends! Got Crackdown2 and Nier on deck for afterwards. But I have quite the backlog already. GD you need to play through the Tales of Monkey Island games. Episode 3 was fucking boss.

Finishing up Darksiders before I finish Yakuza3. Then I'm gonna finish DR2 and FO: NV. Too many loose ends!

Got Crackdown2 and Nier on deck for afterwards. But I have quite the backlog already.

GD you need to play through the Tales of Monkey Island games. Episode 3 was fucking boss.

yes sir! :)

i never played 2. it's $.99 on the app store. should i play that first?

Yeah play in order for sure. Ep.2 was good too but ep.3 made me laugh out loud. Outrageous situations.

If you have a softmodded wii you can find the .wads online, but it's not like .99 isn't worth it. :cosby: No idea it was that cheap. By app store you mean iPhone? :wonder:

Started New Vegas. Not much to say so far. :face:

Bigger better FO3. More RPG elements combined with a larger scope (items, quests, locations).

The writing is also noticeably better. Much more FO-esque than the last one. You'll appreciate all the references if you find them, I've already found at least half a dozen references to FO/2/Tactics.

i never played 2. it's $.99 on the app store. should i play that first?

Yeah play in order for sure. Ep.2 was good too but ep.3 made me laugh out loud. Outrageous situations.

If you have a softmodded wii you can find the .wads online, but it's not like .99 isn't worth it. :cosby: No idea it was that cheap. By app store you mean iPhone? :wonder:

yes sir, the iphone app store. i just bought it at your request. it's easier for me to play games during my lunchbreak than at home.

Started New Vegas. Not much to say so far. :face:

Bigger better FO3. More RPG elements combined with a larger scope (items, quests, locations).

The writing is also noticeably better. Much more FO-esque than the last one. You'll appreciate all the references if you find them, I've already found at least half a dozen references to FO/2/Tactics.

Was the game patched on consoles to fix alot of the noticable bugs?. I've yet to get it for this reason.

Couple hours into FO:NV now. Game is much better than FO3 so far. The writing, and hence world, are just so much less ridiculous and stupid so far. I wouldn't call it exceptional yet, but it at least gets across an atmosphere that fits the tone of the backstory (for now, I haven't seen New Vegas yet). The music is also less bombastic and silly than FO3. Combat isn't much better than FO3. Unlike that game I turned this to the hard difficulty (+= Hardcore Mode) so I at least get that element of survival, but it still ends up being enemies running at me while I try to gun them down. Iron sights make this a bit more fun though. The interface and engine just need to go, simply put. There's a lot of added depth now that the interface is just an utter pain. I'll be looking for mods I guess. Not sure if I like the NCR characterization, judging by the way townsfolk speak, but I guess this takes place after FO2 so it makes a bit of sense that they're less of the isolationist/xenophobic/authoritarian state they were in that game. Still, maybe they seem a bit too altruistic for my tastes. We'll see what they're actually like when I actually get to NV.