The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Thought it was great, some parts dragged on for too long but finally getting the white gravity gun owned.

yeah that's awesome. Also the "rollercoaster ride" before that is so awesome. The game just oozes with that sci fi B) Yeah it turns out I played half of it way back when, I remembered everything up to the giant ant lion part.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Thought it was great, some parts dragged on for too long but finally getting the white gravity gun owned.

yeah that's awesome. Also the "rollercoaster ride" before that is so awesome. The game just oozes with that sci fi B)

One of the most engaging narratives in a game for a while. I literally raged at discovering my weapons were being taking, and then for my gravity gun to upgrade like that, just epic.

Anyway been playing Motorstorm Apocalypse, and damn, it's no pacific rift but it is something badass. Id play it more if I had less assignments.

going back and forth between a few games Might and Magic Clash of Heroes: Still playing this and after 12 hours i've still got a long way to go before i beat the campaign. love the gameplay. Mortal Kombat: First fighting game i've purchased this gen and i don't regret it. I suck ass but its a lot of fun. Section 8 Prejudice: Unbelievable bang for your buck. I finished the campaign in 3-4 hours, and it feels like a regular big budget sci fi shooter despite costing 1/4th as much. im probably the only person on the planet who thinks this but i honestly enjoyed it more than reach's. Haven't even tried the co op or multiplayer yet. i've been trying to make my way through monster's tale but i think im done with it. The backtracking kills it. Henry Hatsworth was a much better game.

Edited by Twinblade

Haven't finished it either. It is hard. I think I got near the end though. Although it doesn't play like Banjo Kazooie, it's a lot like it in spirit IMO with that dry British sense of humor and the gibberish voice acting.

Haven't finished it either. It is hard. I think I got near the end though. Although it doesn't play like Banjo Kazooie, it's a lot like it in spirit IMO with that dry British sense of humor and the gibberish voice acting.

this is whats also missing from monster tale. The writing and vibe in general seems too geared towards appealing to kids, while banjo and henry hatsworth were more of "all audiences" type of games.

Ok bitches this is what I have been playing over the past couple of weeks. I beat LBP2 single player. Pretty easy game and not very challenging. Looking forward to seeing what the community has done but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I beat Mafia 2 as well. Got it from Gamefly. Not much to say. I remember having more fun with the first one. I also bought Fight Night Champion. I'm a huge boxing fan and enjoyed the game very much. The single player is pretty much a guided experience forcing you into some challenging situations. It still has the regular career mode on top plus online tournaments. I beat the single player and put off the career mode just get to the next game which is..... The Lost and the Damned. Wow so much better than GTAIV. Still got a bit more to go. I'm switching between that and Dead Space 2. Once I knock both of those games out I got two games that came in from GF, The Force Unleased II and Enslaved. After those I got still ME2, then probably play The Ballad of Gay Tony, Then go back to LBP2/Fight Night Champion. There is also Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat I want to get into. I just don't have the time to put into gaming right now and it just keeps piling on ;(

Ok bitches this is what I have been playing over the past couple of weeks.

I beat LBP2 single player. Pretty easy game and not very challenging. Looking forward to seeing what the community has done but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I beat Mafia 2 as well. Got it from Gamefly. Not much to say. I remember having more fun with the first one. I also bought Fight Night Champion. I'm a huge boxing fan and enjoyed the game very much. The single player is pretty much a guided experience forcing you into some challenging situations. It still has the regular career mode on top plus online tournaments. I beat the single player and put off the career mode just get to the next game which is.....

The Lost and the Damned. Wow so much better than GTAIV. Still got a bit more to go. I'm switching between that and Dead Space 2. Once I knock both of those games out I got two games that came in from GF, The Force Unleased II and Enslaved. After those I got still ME2, then probably play The Ballad of Gay Tony, Then go back to LBP2/Fight Night Champion. There is also Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat I want to get into.

I just don't have the time to put into gaming right now and it just keeps piling on ;(

some of the online levels for lbp2 are incredible, far superior to what the devs pumped out. one had me playing upside down. i've also encountered some pretty challenging stages. i agree with you that the campaign, while fun, was too easy.

Lost and Damned and Dead Space 2 are both great games. Lost and Damned has one of my favorite stories of the gen. Only GTA game were I actually cared about the characters. As for Dead Space 2, that game is in my top 10 of the gen. I loved almost every single minute of it. It has a maybe 1 or 2 poor sections though. The ending is great too. B)

Wait wait wait, you mean the ending like the throwback before the credits or the last few chapters? Because I thought that was Dead Space 2s weakest elements.

Wait wait wait, you mean the ending like the throwback before the credits or the last few chapters? Because I thought that was Dead Space 2s weakest elements.

Spoiler
yeah like the ending scene after you kill the boss. Where Isaac just sits down and shiet is collapsing, Ellie saves the day and the Dead Space 1 throwback. B)

The last chapters were aight. I hated the drilling part though.

Not really spoilers but you can never be too safe..

Spoiler
I hated how it funneled you to the end and how the game broke from it's natural perspective. They talked about it on RebelFM. When the camera breaks from Isaac for like a second or two, shit was weird.

Not really spoilers but you can never be too safe..

Spoiler
I hated how it funneled you to the end and how the game broke from it's natural perspective. They talked about it on RebelFM. When the camera breaks from Isaac for like a second or two, shit was weird.
Spoiler
yeah the drill section til the end was def weaker than the rest of the game. It just became a CoD ride.