The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

gd be trolling video game characters and shit :troll:

its cool how you can experiment though. i can't wait to beat the game and replay the cases.

lol i let that dude slide away in the bar, to see what would happen (got 0/2). i liked how my fuck up led to me tailing him. i guess the game does have alternate routes to solve cases. this is, so far, pretty friggin cool. some of the actig is really fucking great too.

don't know why but im having a lot of trouble with the interrogations in L.A. Noire :meh: im usually really good at ace attorney's equivalent of these.

What kind of trouble? I had some issues figuring out whether I was supposed to choose 'Doubt' or 'Lie' so I made the habit of accusing them of lying anytime I knew they weren't telling the truth. You can back out of an accusation without anything bad happening (as long as you don't pick a piece of evidence), and it'll give you some additional dialogue (Phelps' accusation) which sometimes helps choosing between the two options.

I like doing the chases. :face:

I remember when I chasing one dude on foot and it gave me the option to tackle him and I shot him instead (he was getting away). :D

I had to do that one over. :ben:

during the first chase a tutorial popped up telling me how to aim so i assumed i had to shoot the guy.......bad choice :ben:

don't know why but im having a lot of trouble with the interrogations in L.A. Noire :meh: im usually really good at ace attorney's equivalent of these.

What kind of trouble? I had some issues figuring out whether I was supposed to choose 'Doubt' or 'Lie' so I made the habit of accusing them of lying anytime I knew they weren't telling the truth. You can back out of an accusation without anything bad happening (as long as you don't pick a piece of evidence), and it'll give you some additional dialogue (Phelps' accusation) which sometimes helps choosing between the two options.

one thing that kind of bothers me is how you can't back out of interrogations. sometimes im thinking that i should have interviewed a different person of interest first, but you're completely locked in.

I like doing the chases. :face:

I remember when I chasing one dude on foot and it gave me the option to tackle him and I shot him instead (he was getting away). :D

I had to do that one over. :ben:

during the first chase a tutorial popped up telling me how to aim so i assumed i had to shoot the guy.......bad choice :ben:

Maybe you should have just shot his legs? I took a head shot. :ben:

his legs are exactly where i aimed and fired :ben:

something this game lacks thats in most other games of this type (phoenix wright, miles edgeworth, ghost trick, etc) (tutorial spoilers)

Spoiler
some type of flashbacks showing the crime being committed. e.g in that first case, after you interrogate the jewelry store owner and find the last correct answer a cutscene could start showing the murder. The scene would be narrated by either cole or the dude himself, and could have been done in complete black & white with film grain for added effect.
its a nitpick but it feels like a glaring omission having played so many similar games.

oh ok. i just like it cause it brings closure to each case.

edit: are you talking about the glimpses at the beginning? they aren't exactly what i was referring to.

Yeah the glimpses are what I was referring to.

Perhaps in future DLC, should let them know it'd be a cool feature on the dev forums.