The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished off Vanquish today, I was only about 9 acts away from finishing where I left off.

Was fun, it's certainly a game banking on you investing more time into replaying it and going for better scores. Felt it's trial and error design flaws got in the way of score chasing, but maybe it was going for the hard lesson about how to succeed.

The challenges are where the game shines the most.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Finished off Vanquish today, I was only about 9 acts away from finishing where I left off.

Was fun, it's certainly a game banking on you investing more time into replaying it and going for better scores. Felt it's trial and error design flaws got in the way of score chasing, but maybe it was going for the hard lesson about how to succeed.

The challenges are where the game shines the most.

I might have to check these out then. Definitely felt I was missing a big point of the game playing just the single player.

I MIGHT play some Bayonetta soon, Platinum games are an appealing company.

On a SEGA roll it seems, been playing some Alien vs Predator today.

Finished off the marine story and it has gotten me pumped again for Colonial Marines, I can't wait for some co-op play of that :glad:

Played some of the Alien story too.. still a bit janky to control but luckily you don't have to wallrun too much.

I'm surprised, the game's graphics are pretty nice for a licensed game, they live up to the feeling of the films.

I played another hour of Castlevania Los. Its level design is pretty archaic, having more invisible walls than most classic action games. However, I do like the visuals and how it feels more like an action-adventure title than action game. The combat upgrades are pretty solid too. Im still very early ( I think chapter 3), but I can see why some either love or hate this game.

I played another hour of Castlevania Los. Its level design is pretty archaic, having more invisible walls than most classic action games. However, I do like the visuals and how it feels more like an action-adventure title than action game. The combat upgrades are pretty solid too. Im still very early ( I think chapter 3), but I can see why some either love or hate this game.

Chapter 5 is where the real shit starts :bow:

35 hours in SS, I think I'm almost done :( Going to be spending a lot of time upgrading all my weapons and get all the heart pieces, gems, etc.

Edited by -SK-

Playing full version of Anno 2070. Amazing game, simply amazing. Might end up being the highest score I've ever given while reviewing a game.

Would like to give this game a shot but too many games came out at the same time. Might pick up early next year when I get some other games finished.

Lol I just realized I'm only at the end of chapter 2 in Castlevania (just got to the second Titan, which owns btw). How long is this fucking game? I'm only a 5th in and I think I've put in 4 hours. Btw, I like balancing the magic and controlling different creatures. Pretty fun. Not many puzzles so far though. The light-based one took like a minute to solve. This game has pretty sweet set pieces. Lots of variety. Props on the design.