The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Anyone else here finish re rev? I'm curious as to what you thought of it.

Just fought the boos on chapter 6....only half way through the game...

My playthrough came out to about 12 hours. They really did put in quite a lot of content.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Anyone else here finish re rev? I'm curious as to what you thought of it.

Just fought the boos on chapter 6....only half way through the game...

My playthrough came out to about 12 hours. They really did put in quite a lot of content.

I haven't tried raid mode as yet...but I heard it's ownage....Have you tried it as yet?

Took down the 5th Colossus in SOTC tonight. B)

I hope u give ico a chance. It takes time to be comfortable with the controls, but the experience was extremely memorable. I loved it more than sotc.

I played it a couple of hours and it just didn't really click. If I recall I opened one of the big gates. The game is one of the most eerie ones I've ever played with a really unique atmosphere. I was impressed by the minimalist sound design, the scale of the level (big even by 2012 standards) and wasjust all around impressed this game came out in 2001. But I just didn't find it very fun. I ended up youtube'ing the rest of the cutscenes just because I wanted to see where the story went.

All in all good game but I think I just played it too late.

Edited by -CM-

Took down the 5th Colossus in SOTC tonight. B)

I hope u give ico a chance. It takes time to be comfortable with the controls, but the experience was extremely memorable. I loved it more than sotc. I played it a couple of hours and it just didn't really click. If I recall I opened one of the big gates. The game is one of the most eerie ones I've ever played with a really unique atmosphere. I was impressed by the minimalist sound design, the scale of the level (big even by 2012 standards) and wasjust all around impressed this game came out in 2001. But I just didn't find it very fun. I ended up youtube'ing the rest of the cutscenes just because I wanted to see where the story went. All in all good game but I think I just played it too late.all good.