The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

SHEEP, WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

#notmasseffect3

:tom:

like this is a bad thing. :tom:

Cows bragging about the worst version of the game. Almost as good as Cubeaholic askin niggas to play COD with him on the Wii

Shut the fuck up. You can talk again when PS3 isn't first on the leaderboard. :facep:

SHEEP, WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

#notmasseffect3

:tom:

like this is a bad thing. :tom:

Cows bragging about the worst version of the game. Almost as good as Cubeaholic askin niggas to play COD with him on the Wii

Shut the fuck up. You can talk again when PS3 isn't first on the leaderboard. :facep:

Cows bringing up the leaderboard? :mickey:

Fuck ME3. No incentive to buy it new = wait for $20. Plenty of other shit to play. Getting further in The Last Story, but also getting a bit bored... :meh: Almost done KoA (then review coming) :smoke: Started a new game in REmake, for some reason. :cosby: Got Syndicate from the library, I'm way back in the queue for BD for now. Will try it tonight.

Fuck ME3. No incentive to buy it new = wait for $20. Plenty of other shit to play.

Getting further in The Last Story, but also getting a bit bored... :meh:

Almost done KoA (then review coming) :smoke:

Started a new game in REmake, for some reason. :cosby:

Got Syndicate from the library, I'm way back in the queue for BD for now. Will try it tonight.

I've been thinking of replaying REmake for a while now but just never sit down and do it. There's a drought for me from now til May though so I'll probably get a chance. :cosby:

I beat it first time with Jill, Chris' smaller inventory is a bitch.

lol yeah I'd rather just play it again with Jill.

ughhhh I think I might lol.

But I want to see the stuff I missed. Think there's a different boss fight and all the cutscenes are different.

Deus ex human revolution (PC) and Devil Survivor 2 (DS) right now, as well as playing vanquish (360) and child of eden (360) on the side. Going order tales of grace f and dark souls soon + going pirate mass effect 3, so many games.:o

decided to grab i am alive and im pretty impressed so far. great atmosphere, fun and sometimes tense platforming, unique combat. Its rough around the edges but the lack of polish doesn't really bother me, especially since it was just $15.

Edited by Twinblade

Re remake would look pretty shitty on a HDTV

The graphics hold up so well though for a last gen game that the slight blurriness would be easy to overlook.are you using the wii? i forget, but does the game support 480p?

decided to grab i am alive and im pretty impressed so far. great atmosphere, fun and sometimes tense platforming, unique combat. Its rough around the edges but the lack of polish doesn't really bother me, especially since it was just $15.

do you think i will like it? i wasn't crazy about the vids.