The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Re remake would look pretty shitty on a HDTV

The graphics hold up so well though for a last gen game that the slight blurriness would be easy to overlook.are you using the wii? i forget, but does the game support 480p?

decided to grab i am alive and im pretty impressed so far. great atmosphere, fun and sometimes tense platforming, unique combat. Its rough around the edges but the lack of polish doesn't really bother me, especially since it was just $15.

do you think i will like it? i wasn't crazy about the vids.

give the demo a try once it becomes available to everyone. its a decent representation of the full game.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

The graphics hold up so well though for a last gen game that the slight blurriness would be easy to overlook.are you using the wii? i forget, but does the game support 480p?Yeah, the Wii version supports 480p.
Guest Golem

So Game/Gamestation had a 'firesale' of their pre-owned games to shift stock. Picked up 10 games for £30, most are just older games I never got around to. One of them is the first crackdown and damn... It's got some issues but it's such mindless fun I don't even care :glad:

I finally played the demos for Asura, Binary Domain, FFXIII-2, and I Am Alive. Asura: lol no. Binary Domain: Enemies seem to be bullet sponges, game looks blurry and it's not attractive, and can I tell my teammates to shut up and stop telling me what to do? FFXIII-2: Felt just like XIII. I Am Alive: I really don't like puzzle platformers where the main gameplay objective is figuring out what you can and can't interact with in the environment.

The graphics hold up so well though for a last gen game that the slight blurriness would be easy to overlook.are you using the wii? i forget, but does the game support 480p?Yeah, the Wii version supports 480p.

Game looks fine. Models are a bit dated but the pre-rendered backgrounds look great.

Put a couple of hours into Tales of Phantasia (SNES/SFC) today. Damn. I've never seen a main character experience so much shit in such a short time period. The hero just can't catch a break. lol I'm still amazed that this was an SNES title, with all the content, voices, soundtracks (which is beautiful, btw), and etc.

Gears of War 3. It's very monotonous. The art direction, the level design, the challenge, the plotting, the one-liners--all of it.

It was boring with 4 player co-op so I can what it's like playing solo. The siege in Chapter 3 (?) was pretty cool though. Edited by -CM-

Gears of War 3. It's very monotonous. The art direction, the level design, the challenge, the plotting, the one-liners--all of it.

It was boring with 4 player co-op so I can what it's like playing solo. The siege in Chapter 3 (?) was pretty cool though.

The best part of the game was when we were all trying to cram together to see through the window in the elevator and that final boss, so many lol's :cruise: Edited by -sk-

It was boring with 4 player co-op so I can what it's like playing solo. The siege in Chapter 3 (?) was pretty cool though.

The best part of the game was when we were all trying to cram together to see through the window in the elevator and that final boss, so many lol's :cruise:

lmao we're on the elevator and one by one stop talking to go look out the window. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

The best part of the game was when we were all trying to cram together to see through the window in the elevator and that final boss, so many lol's :cruise:

lmao we're on the elevator and one by one stop talking to go look out the window. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

Lmao me and nitric were keep saying "You are already dead" when we were fighting the final boss for like an hour :killzone: The part where Marcus is front of that queen made if hilarious :tard.