The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I bought re rev a couple days ago but I still haven't cracked into it, I feel like I'll regret getting it over kid Icarus :ben:

you won't. it's really good. there are a few meh areas and the dialog isn't great (not like re is known for having a good script). however, the game really did a great job at capturing the feel of the older titles, while keeping the modern gameplay. also, the final boss is awesome!

hey gd do trinkets in swordigo stack? i already have the fire one but a shop is selling another.

nah, but that second one is worth it! if you have armor, it gives you health rejuvenation. trust me, it comes in handy during the later boss fights. the game is also longer than i thought. i'm close to getting the last shard and i've put in 8+ hours. don't waste your money on health refills. you'll need it for the magical armor. it's 900 gems.

wait, if that's a fire trinket, then you can add it to your magic to make it stronger, while keeping one on your sword. i didn't recall seeing 2 fire trinkets though. perhaps an oversight on my part.

I bought re rev a couple days ago but I still haven't cracked into it, I feel like I'll regret getting it over kid Icarus :ben:

Godly game. I found KI to be the better game though.

it was actually pretty easy to miss so im not surprised :]

how many shards do you have? 1 i think. im still really early in. only about to rescue the king.oh wow...wait til later. it has surprisingly good level design and some of the secret items are tricky to find. the bosses get harder too.

Started playing Ghost Trick. I like it. Which is surprising since the phoenix wright games are garbage. Also still chugging through Graces F, Journey, and going to finally finish up Devil survivor 2 when i get my 3ds back

i grabbed blur off the steam sale and its a really cool game so far. bizarre :salute:

Started playing Ghost Trick. I like it. Which is surprising since the phoenix wright games are garbage.

Also still chugging through Graces F, Journey, and going to finally finish up Devil survivor 2 when i get my 3ds back

2011 GOTY :bow:

Guest Golem

I've always repped Blur on here. Very underrated game. Was really fun online when the community was a decent size.

I was hearing Split Second has the edge on it though. I want to pick up both games though.

I've always repped Blur on here. Very underrated game. Was really fun online when the community was a decent size.

i remember playing the beta on 360 and enjoying it quite a bit.

the community on the PC version is still dead despite the sale, which is a shame.

i remember playing the beta on 360 and enjoying it quite a bit.

the community on the PC version is still dead despite the sale, which is a shame.

Second most popular game on the Steam page. I'm sure a community will pop up, might take a little while.