The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Binary Domain is pretty dope. Don't like how you lose Trust for friendly fire when you're AI partners run into your line of fire. Fun mechanic none the less.

glad you're enjoying it :smoke: how far are you?

Romance scene after the final gorilla fight. Played for awhile this weekend, it's a shame I'm a. impulse buyer since the game will be 20 bucks less on Steam. :rage:

did you get that full scene, cause

Spoiler
on my first playthrough i didn't have enough trust with cain so he just stood in the room and dan and fey never got it on :meh:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

picked up ME3, Amalur and Uncharted 3 at Target

ME3 starts nice, the dreadnaught are amazing. however like any other epic game it fails to make sense. How can a single ship just get out of earth when they are fucking surrounded by Reapers? :|

other than that the shooting feels better, still janky. But the story and dialog is more focused.

Im sure the Normandy wasnt the ONLY ship that got away. Plus Joker is like...really good lol

:lul: also is it just me or ammo is a lot more plpentiful this time around?

the smgs still suck ass :poop:

Binary Domain is pretty dope. Don't like how you lose Trust for friendly fire when you're AI partners run into your line of fire. Fun mechanic none the less.

glad you're enjoying it :smoke: how far are you?

Romance scene after the final gorilla fight. Played for awhile this weekend, it's a shame I'm a. impulse buyer since the game will be 20 bucks less on Steam. :rage:

I traded in a couple games and ended up buying it.

Just beat the gorilla. Love the gameplay. survivor mode provides a good difficulty balance.

kinda disappointed you can't upgrade secondary weapons. I'd like if if the upgrades you apply to allies' weapons applied to yours too.

I was gonna buy Binary Domain this week but now I'll just get the PC version.

Yeah, it's a tough sell now with the PC version on the horizon.

Game has too many vehicle sections, it's gets rather annoying. Probably going to replay VanQuish after I beat this, I miss the 0 reload time.

I was gonna buy Binary Domain this week but now I'll just get the PC version.

Yeah, it's a tough sell now with the PC version on the horizon.

Game has too many vehicle sections, it's gets rather annoying. Probably going to replay VanQuish after I beat this, I miss the 0 reload time.

how so? there are only 2 :] (3 if you count the mobile artillery).

Yeah, that boss was pretty awesome. Also wish there was more to the dialog choices, heck even having Dan actually say something would be better than a "Yeah!" "No way" and my favorite "Love you"

Yeah, that boss was pretty awesome. Also wish there was more to the dialog choices, heck even having Dan actually say something would be better than a "Yeah!" "No way" and my favorite "Love you"

you should plug in a mic :ben: some of characters' reactions to the stuff you say can be pretty ridiculous.