The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Started playing Ghost Trick. I like it. Which is surprising since the phoenix wright games are garbage.

Also still chugging through Graces F, Journey, and going to finally finish up Devil survivor 2 when i get my 3ds back

Please keep that bullshit out of this thread, especially if you're going to shoot yourself in the foot later in your post.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

I've always repped Blur on here. Very underrated game. Was really fun online when the community was a decent size.

i remember playing the beta on 360 and enjoying it quite a bit.

the community on the PC version is still dead despite the sale, which is a shame.

Second most popular game on the Steam page. I'm sure a community will pop up, might take a little while.

it'll be dead by next week. just like 95% of multiplayer games on PC that aren't made by valve or have battlefield/call of duty in the title.

Finishing up the gaps achievement so I can 1000/1000 Project 8, considered one of the hardest games to 1k. :smoke: Homecoming continues to disappoint, Mass Effect 3 continues to be unfinished, and Just Cause 2 might be the most enjoyable sandbox game I have ever played. :dreamy:

Finally replaying RDR. Only played about 5 hours into it before stopping. With so many people here hyping how good the ending is I had to get it back and finish it. Plus, Undead Nightmare might be fun too.

Undead nightmare was okay, but didn't suit the open world because of how sparse it was in between. Red Dead GOTY though :bow:

Liking it a lot more the second time through.

I felt the same way.

Finally finished up the 440 trophies in Arkham City. I think I'm officially spent with this game right now but god damn, what a great game.

:bow:

I'll probably repurchase later this year. Get all into it. Game is incredible.

Also, probably time for me to revisit RDR also. Had just bought Undead Nightmare when my fucking PS3 died back in 2010. The GOTY addition is just 30? Shiiiiiiiet

Guest Golem

It's tough for me to go back to RDR, I played it for a solid week when it came out and I'd probably do the same thing if I went back :ben: Probably picking up Demon's souls today. And MAYBE Lords of Shadow, but I don't know, it's between that or Blur

It's tough for me to go back to RDR, I played it for a solid week when it came out and I'd probably do the same thing if I went back :ben:

Probably picking up Demon's souls today. And MAYBE Lords of Shadow, but I don't know, it's between that or Blur

Demons Souls is legit. You'll be addicted, son. And I had a lot of fun with LoS. It was a bit too long, but I still loved that shit. I thought you had already played it though

Guest Golem

It's tough for me to go back to RDR, I played it for a solid week when it came out and I'd probably do the same thing if I went back :ben:

Probably picking up Demon's souls today. And MAYBE Lords of Shadow, but I don't know, it's between that or Blur

Demons Souls is legit. You'll be addicted, son. And I had a lot of fun with LoS. It was a bit too long, but I still loved that shit. I thought you had already played it though

Played the demo, wasn't pulling me, but listening to you guys talk about the latter levels and bosses interested me.