The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Guest Golem

I always rocked Vanguard :smoke: It also comes in handy online when fighting reaper banshees. Biotic charge the bitch, then biotic punch that reaper scank before hopping out of there to recharge.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm probably late to the party, but did any other Infiltrators notice you could use a power after you shoot while cloaked? Double-dipping on power abilities fucking wrecked the second half of the game. I thought Infiltrator might be a bad pick for an insane run but knowing that now I think they'd be one of the best. :ben: Edit: And I didn't pick that cloak perk that let you use a power while cloaked, this is independent of that. I went with the 30(?) extra sniper rifle damage while cloaked.

Edited by DSG Hot Sauce
Guest Golem

Part of me wishes I still had ME3, I'll probably pick up it up again when it's below £15

lmao. I can't sell mine. I kinda feel like playin it again now though lol

Why not?

Please keep that bullshit out of this thread, especially if you're going to shoot yourself in the foot later in your post.

My post was all in context. I like a certain game, in which the same team previously made games i didn't like and i showcased my distaste for that series.

I've played both games and am voicing my opinion on both of those games, and i did so without shoehorning myself into any active discussion and quote someone else's post itt to start an argument.

On the other hand, have you played the game your criticizing in your post? No?

Then shut the fuck up.

Civilization IV Colonization. Wish the forum had less ADD gamers that enjoyed such fine titles so I could crush them in multiplayer.

It's not like we had Civilization 4 MP games when it came out or anything.

Civilization IV Colonization. Wish the forum had less ADD gamers that enjoyed such fine titles so I could crush them in multiplayer.

No one played Civ 5. I think I'm the only person that bought it.

I've put 30 hours into it. :ben:

Game takes forever, rather play AoE or RoN :face:

I can't get over how good me 1 is. The mako has grown on me :happysad: the missions feel quite solid. The writing is damn good, really explaining the characters' back stories and the universe, as a whole. And Ashley is a little sarcastic bitch..I love her. I just got liara on my crew. My favorite line is from wrex - "if we die, I'll kill you." I don't know why, but it made me lol. Perhaps, it's because it fits his character quite well.

Mass Effect 1 had quite the universe when it first came out, though it's gameplay just didn't feel right. I loved exploring random planets and seeing little monkey aliens lol, even though there were like 2 textures in the entire planet it still gave a nice sense of exploring uncharted worlds in the universe.

I can't get over how good me 1 is. The mako has grown on me :happysad: the missions feel quite solid. The writing is damn good, really explaining the characters' back stories and the universe, as a whole. And Ashley is a little sarcastic bitch..I love her. I just got liara on my crew. My favorite line is from wrex - "if we die, I'll kill you." I don't know why, but it made me lol. Perhaps, it's because it fits his character quite well.

did you do the zhu's hope/feros mission yet? thats probably my favorite of all the ME games. The long highway towards the tower just gave an incredible sense of scale, especially since you actually climb up through the tower and can see parts of the entire planet (that you traversed) from it.

and yeah i don't get the hate for the mako. once you get used to the controls its a nice addition, and adds needed variety to the gameplay so that you aren't always running and gunning on foot.

Edited by Twinblade