The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

i find these sidequests to be really annoying, especially since a lot of them aren't even marked on the map.

been wandering around aimlessly for an hour looking for endrega cocoons :rage:

They're in the forest attached to trees look like green piranha heads from Mario, hit it with fire magic. Anywhere there are endragas theyll be near. Beware though a big ass endraga comes out and can 2 hit kill you, lay lots of traps :ben: Edited by -SK-

i find these sidequests to be really annoying, especially since a lot of them aren't even marked on the map.

been wandering around aimlessly for an hour looking for endrega cocoons :rage:

They're in the forest attached to trees look like green piranha heads from Mario, hit it with fire magic. Anywhere there are endragas theyll be near. Beware though a big ass endraga comes out and can 2 hit kill you, lay lots of traps :ben:

i found the first cocoons and killed the first queen, but i don't know where to look for the 2nd batch.

Edited by Twinblade

To those with the 360 version, have any of your saves disappeared? I had a save that I loaded twice, to see the changes in a conversation. Then I went to reload it, after my game froze, and the save disappeared :| Fortunately, the autosave was pretty close to where I was.

There are so many things Witcher 2 does right that I usually don't like doing in RPG's (especially, ESPECIALLY fetch quests and boring quests). The side quests are fucking incredible and are actually meaningful even though it doesn't impact the main game, they're still deep and very interesting. There was this elf girl who's being harassed by guards because they think she's a spy even though they have no evidence. You either sell her off to Loredo or help her out. If you help her out a crazy twist happens, I didn't even see it coming :ben:

I told you guys it was awesome. And yeah, another thing the game does right is the alchemy system, best I've seen in an RPG

Ok in totally digging chapter 1 of witcher 2 now. Also, im having fun making potions. I usually hate this stuff too.

Usually using and making potions is a shore. In Skyrim you just stock as many ingredients as you can find and then make as many health potion as you can, then you just spam the shit out of them when fighting a boss and its boring as fuck, not to mention a clusterfuck in your inventory.

Can't do that shit here though, since you can only have 3 or 4 potions at the same time, and each one has weaknesses and strenghts that either work with your abilities or don't. It's very strategic and engaging, and it makes you really think about what potion is best for each build or situation.

Playing on Dark mode is incredible because of how hard it is at first but how using proper preparation you can rape the fuck out of it. Playing without Quen is awesome btw

Guest Golem

i think someone should make an official thread and float it for a bit :] there seems to be a lot of newcomers playing it and others like me who are replaying it.

Sounds like a good idea, the last few pages have nearly been all Witcher related. Think that deserves some kind of thread.

Chapter 2 is pretty awesome so far. I get a little confused by all the names thrown around, since so many are mentioned, especially when finding out what led to that mage chick getting burned. however, I find this particular story arc to be quite interesting.

even the end of the first chapter is completely different depending on who you pick, wasn't expecting that at all

Spoiler
from a siege to a festival :ben: quite the disparity there

also does anybody know if

Spoiler
its possible to stop that prostitute (i think her name was margot) from offing herself?

Chapter 2 is pretty awesome so far. I get a little confused by all the names thrown around, since so many are mentioned, especially when finding out what led to that mage chick getting burned. however, I find this particular story arc to be quite interesting.

im looking forward to it quite a bit, especially since its supposedly much better than the iorveth arc.

Edited by Twinblade

I'm playing Binary Domain. I don't know if i hate it because i think it's bad, or if its the controls that are making me hate it. I wish i could punch the person in the face who allowed them to ship this shit with Xbox button prompts instead of keyboard ones. Stupid fucks

I'm playing Binary Domain.

I don't know if i hate it because i think it's bad, or if its the controls that are making me hate it. I wish i could punch the person in the face who allowed them to ship this shit with Xbox button prompts instead of keyboard ones. Stupid fucks

theres a setting for that in the options :] definitely retarded how its not the default set up though.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8379/32341401.jpg

I'm playing Binary Domain.

I don't know if i hate it because i think it's bad, or if its the controls that are making me hate it. I wish i could punch the person in the face who allowed them to ship this shit with Xbox button prompts instead of keyboard ones. Stupid fucks

theres a setting for that in the options :] definitely retarded how its not the default set up though.

http://img718.images...79/32341401.jpg

I tried it earlier and it still came out with the xbox buttons. I just tried it again though this time i ran it as administrator and it worked. Thank god.

Now i can get past the first level. :|

the mouse/keyboard controls in general seem pretty bad. i wouldn't play it without a controller.

Tell me about it. What a fucking mess this is. How do you answer the dialogue choices? It doesn't even give command prompts on what to push

the mouse/keyboard controls in general seem pretty bad. i wouldn't play it without a controller.

Tell me about it. What a fucking mess this is. How do you answer the dialogue choices? It doesn't even give command prompts on what to push

the headset option is on by default, you'll need to turn it off in the in-game settings menu.

had some time this weekend, - Played the first episode of the walking dead game, it was ok, nothing extraordinary but its worth the $5 imo. the graphics are kinda shitty. - Started played Yggdra Union for PSP, so far I like it a lot. usually it takes me a bit to get going with Tactical RPGs but this one was different, very easy to pick up and go. then again its Sting <3 - Continued my long and ardous travels un Amalur, wtf happened to this game? so much potential - Started Binary Domain, I like it more than what i expected. the shooting feels great imo, and the look of the game is interesting in a way it feels like an arcade game, something closer to Outrigger than Gears.