The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

dat feel when i dont touch skyrim until now even though i bought it in november and dat feel when they fixed the smithing bug and dat feel when it took me 3 hours of making gold rings just to get to 40

dat feel

They fixed the smithing bug? Shieeeett...

I've played many more RPG's this gen then you have :facep:

Shut the fuck up, bro.

Quit crying like a bitch, bro.

Quit being a bitch, faggot.

I've played many more RPG's this gen then you have

you've fired more RPGs this gen too, Ahmed :troll:

Got that dirka

Guest Golem

you've fired more RPGs this gen too, Ahmed

That is a different story, i still win Nah you're one of those doofus terrorists like in four lions :ben: which all of you should watch by the way

you've fired more RPGs this gen too, Ahmed

That is a different story, i still win Nah you're one of those doofus terrorists like in four lions :ben: which all of you should watch by the way

Four Lions was awesome. :juggle:

Guest Golem

I popped in Crackdown 2 for a bit last night, since I loved the first so much. They've suddenly decided it needed an assault course style tutorial to show you the ropes of a clearly sophisticated control scheme :| Screw that. Anyway, yeah, it's Crackdown, it's even in the same city. But luckily there appears to be some diversity in the enemies like mutants and such. Sure beats killing 400 yelling mexicans like in the first game. I'm surprised that bar some touch ups, the game looks exactly the same three years later. Sloppy.

finished brotherhood. I liked it quite a bit but man, the story has become so retarded. i also still don't find the combat very good but the kill streak mechanic has made it far more tolerable this time around.

Edited by Twinblade