The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

FFXIII-2 is boring.

It's the same mindless combat and upgrade systems from FFXIII except now you have to fill your third character slot with monsters who act like a regular character but they require more menu management. Thrills a minute.

The two leads have no charisma. The girl's ridiculous. She's the non-threatening mail-order bride type.

The time travel plot is putting me to sleep.

I'm official done with games for awhile. :sam:

It's a sequel to one of the most shit games of the generation. Don't let that take you away from gaming.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

FFXIII-2 is boring.

It's the same mindless combat and upgrade systems from FFXIII except now you have to fill your third character slot with monsters who act like a regular character but they require more menu management. Thrills a minute.

The two leads have no charisma. The girl's ridiculous. She's the non-threatening mail-order bride type.

can you please play Portal before you quit gaming entirely. I know I've recommended it many times, but it's something you need to play before you retire.

FFXIII-2 is boring.

can you please play Portal before you quit gaming entirely. I know I've recommended it many times, but it's something you need to play before you retire.

He wont' play it until you play TP. :face:

What a strange turn of events post game :wow: just got the dragons dogma sword too, shits boss :bow: Also all my equipment has a red cross instead of a star, has it transcended 3 stars? :noway Damn dogs outside are raping me though lmao

I played some DD. Went on a path away from the main mission. There was a giant boulder that almost killed me. Fought some bandits and got demolished by this one that had armor and a shield :ben:

Yeah. When you kill the final boss all your equipped items get instantly Dragonforged (better than +3) and once you get to post game Dragons start spawning on the map as well as other enemies, there's a Hydra in one of the castles too. :corns:

I played some DD. Went on a path away from the main mission. There was a giant boulder that almost killed me. Fought some bandits and got demolished by this one that had armor and a shield :ben:

Lmao yeah, bandits are overwhelming in the beginning when I was playing as a strider. I got a mage pawn as my primary pawn so he can enchant weapons and shi, makes the game a lot easier. Fire, Holy and Darkness are the only ones you should focus on for the Mage as well as healing magic. Be sure to buy a lot of grass and mushrooms :ben: Edited by -SK-

Someone recommend me a good XBLA game. For people who don't want credit cards on XBL, Amazon finally offers lower points tiers than 1600. Trine 2 looks interesting. Agree? Better game to pick up?

Helps to know what you have. Summer of Arcade is looking good though, you might want to just wait for Deadlight.

Only XBLA games I have are the two Trials games. I refuse to put a CC on XBL so I rarely bought points since the lowest you could buy was 1600. Hated having extra points I didn't need.

Bastion

Fez

Walking Dead games

Beat the Lycan Lord in Lords of Shadow, and just finished up fighting the giant crow. I'm really liking this game, besides the controller hangups.

Now you're really liking it, eh? :ben:

It only gets better from then on. Once you get a hang out of what the game and the controls expect out of you, and you get to around where you are, shit gets cray. Wait till the vampire queen lady boss battle. Holy fuck at the final cutscenes there :bow:

Guest Golem

Beat the Lycan Lord in Lords of Shadow, and just finished up fighting the giant crow. I'm really liking this game, besides the controller hangups.

Now you're really liking it, eh?

It only gets better from then on. Once you get a hang out of what the game and the controls expect out of you, and you get to around where you are, shit gets cray. Wait till the vampire queen lady boss battle. Holy fuck at the final cutscenes there

Dude I'm like a level or two away, looking forward to it.

I still don't get this game's deal with mapping a combination between left trigger and every single fucking button, but yeah I've wrangled it and can pull off some pretty sick combos.

It's been more or less straight forward since the Lycan Lord, he was the only one giving me the hassle because of his cheap ground pound.

I can't get over how beautiful this game is.

alright, to the moon was good

well worth the 10ish bucks if you're looking for an interactive experience (about 4 hrs) with a touching and a little funny story

I loved that game. It's a must play for anyone who wants a great story. Like you said, anyone interested has to keep in mind its more of an interactive story than a game. Edited by -CM-

I'm sick at home and decided I'd actually finish the Prince of Persia game I bought for like 4 bucks on sale a couple weeks back. Combat is surprisingly wack, but somehow it's keeping me entertained. My brain actually has to be on for the platforming/puzzle sections. Which is nice

Still playing Divine Divinity. Game is great, so much shit to do, explore and find. The story is cliched but epic and scope and if it would be remade with full production values it could be amazing, but the voice acting is really bad (laughably bad at least).

Minor gripes is that some dungeons are way too long and kill the pacing. The game shines when you are out there exploring, finding quests and locations and stuff, the combat is not really what makes the game interesting. Also, after a couple of dungeons I already have enough money to buy everything so finding good loot is often useless. I guess I will buy a house so I can store everything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image