The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Yeah. Kinda cool to meet Herschel's son that was referenced before in the comic/show before he got shoved in the barn lol. Gonna replay episode 2 tonight I think. I was so fucking awesome. I love Clementine, too. She's so adorably adorable.

Guest Golem

I've become a bit of a warlord in Civ 5. Everyone hates me because I got revenge on the Ottoman empire, took back my land, then took his allies' land, then finally took his land and defeated him. Any way I can get back on friendly terms with... anyone? :ben:

Fuck your briefcase. I got your damn framed picture, I used your stupid screw driver to release the photo, I inspected the photo to find the numbers, I found the paper with the symbols that link to the numbers, I found the blue and red keys and used them on the blue and red briefcases, I put in the FUCKIN' numbers from the FUCKIN' photo on your FUCKIN' briefcase lock and the stupid briefcase doesn't want to open. Fuck your briefcase. Bring on the water.

lmfao despite being the first puzzle that was easily one of the hardest in the game, at least for me.

I think it was for me too.

Fuck your briefcase. I got your damn framed picture, I used your stupid screw driver to release the photo, I inspected the photo to find the numbers, I found the paper with the symbols that link to the numbers, I found the blue and red keys and used them on the blue and red briefcases, I put in the FUCKIN' numbers from the FUCKIN' photo on your FUCKIN' briefcase lock and the stupid briefcase doesn't want to open. Fuck your briefcase. Bring on the water.

lmfao despite being the first puzzle that was easily one of the hardest in the game, at least for me.

I honestly don't know what the hell I am suppose to do. I matched the numbers up with the symbols and input the red numbers into the red briefcase and the blue numbers into the blue briefcase. Searched the room over a hundred times, there's no clues left. I input the numbers in as many different ways I could think of, the briefcases just don't open. So fuck it, I'll play something else.

I honestly don't know what the hell I am suppose to do. I matched the numbers up with the symbols and input the red numbers into the red briefcase and the blue numbers into the blue briefcase. Searched the room over a hundred times, there's no clues left. I input the numbers in as many different ways I could think of, the briefcases just don't open. So fuck it, I'll play something else.

when all else fails just look up a faq :] you're missing out if you're just gonna give up there

when all else fails just look up a faq :] you're missing out if you're just gonna give up there

I could but that just seems like it goes against the spirit of the game, as silly as that is to say. The whole point of the game is to put you into situations where you can only survive off your own wits. Using an FAQ for this type of game just bothers me, I'd rather admit I got stumped and gave up.

rainbow moon is pretty cool.

I could but that just seems like it goes against the spirit of the game, as silly as that is to say. The whole point of the game is to put you into situations where you can only survive off your own wits. Using an FAQ for this type of game just bothers me, I'd rather admit I got stumped and gave up.

i used a faq for the last 2-3 puzzle rooms required for the perfect ending and couldn't care less. While for the most part they're well designed the plot is the real highlight of the game.

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

Civ V...

Welcome to many nights of playing nonstop then watching the sun rise up without even realizing it.I've literally spent all day playing it. Like all day. I'm scared, I need to do something productive :scared:

Yeah that game does that to people, I remember playing that shit when I had finals coming up :scared: The more I play Dragon's Dogma the more I like it. The side quests are actually really interesting and have their own little story lines. Some sidequests take you to crazy new areas with some good loot. The combat is the best for an open world RPG. While your pawns are holding down a big ass Cyclop's legs it can't move and tries to struggle giving you time to quickly climb to it's head and bash the fuck out of it's eye and send it flyig down so your pawns can bukkake it and even break it's tusk (optional) to get it for loot, it just feels fucking awesome by how much depth this game has. If only Griffins weren't such a pain in the ass. Really enjoying this game now after switching my class from strides to Mystic Knight, but still needs fast travel badly.

Edited by -SK-