The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

^Awesome game. Been replaying it at a friends place since he currently has my copy. Def. check out those challenge modes when all is said and done some of the most fun, difficult and rewarding scenarios I've played.

Just finished Mark of the Ninja and damn, such a great game. This year has definitely been one full of phenomenal indie games. :bow: I recommend it to anyone even those who hate stealth games. Deadlight next, already know it won't meet MotN

Edited by -CM²-

Started playing Nocturne... not really feeling it. I think I missed my chance with this game, doesn't seem like it's aged very well at all. It's ok though I'm gonna keep going with it and see if it picks up

Deadlight was pretty mediocre. Got halfway through the second Act before I decides to stop playing it. Started up American Nightmare and I dig the new enemies/Twilight Zone set up just combat isn't one of Alan Wakes strong points and this seems to be just that.

I decided to play New Jersey Resident Simulator 2012 so I turned off anything with power and dumped all my garbage on the sidewalks. I also was really bored with nothing on my phone other than Jetpack Joyride, so I decided to give that flop a second chance.

Spoiler
Still a FLOP
Spoiler
It's amazing how different that game is when you stop treating it like an endless runner and just focus on the goals. I still think it's mediocre as an endless runner, but as an objective game it's a lot of fun. I fucking love the near miss objectives, wish they had powerups designed to make things more difficult so I could just have a 200 near miss challenge and 4-5 sets of zappers or 2-3 missiles happening at once. As is, I think I've finished with it on account of hitting rank 15 and resetting the levels also affecting coin payouts. That's kind of dumb. =/ But I had a lot of fun getting there.