The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Picked up Dragon's Dogma, heard it was kinda cool. Will dig into when semester is over. Also been playing WWE 13. The content is some of the best in years. The gameplay is a little better but it's still miles from perfect. It's mad that games like No Mercy and Smackdown 2 still have more solid fighting systems than the most recent games. Next-gen can't come soon enough for the WWE games. They look so ugly.

GD I get surprised by how many times you play through the ME games again. I can barely find the time to go back :scared:

Lol it will take me a long ass time. I just love being in the me universe. Though, I will take breaks for other games. I'm probably going to get HM later today, plus I want to 100% Forza Horizons when I get it back from a friend. I still got to get Layton and project Zero too.

Im on the final event of horizon, still have a lot left to do though. Im at about 55% complete. Have about 60 discount signs and one more barn find left. Popularity level is around 65. A lot of street races left, the outpost challenges and still some festival races so I gots lot to do still.

Im on the final event of horizon, still have a lot left to do though. Im at about 55% complete. Have about 60 discount signs and one more barn find left. Popularity level is around 65. A lot of street races left, the outpost challenges and still some festival races so I gots lot to do still.

I will 100% it when I get it back :)
Im working on it :spincool: I almost considered buying the season pass since I got the game for 15 bucks.....but then I said fuck it. I almost bought a WiiU today too. I was tempted at 3 different stores...but passed on that shit ha

There nothing I really want to play on it now. Just something new, I usually impulse buy new shit just cause its new. Im just gonna get a 3ds instead.

I'm usually the same way. However, I don't feel that way with the wiiu. Lol I think I was more excited for kinect (it's fun for family holiday stuff). as for the 3ds, I like the smaller one more.