The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just finished S ranking Revengeance mode. Now just got to do the VR Mission achievements and then I can get rid of this asshole game.

why are you doing this to yourself. :S

For my e-cred, bro. Got a reputation to uphold.

First RE6, now this. I respect that. :salute:

Speaking of RE6. I broke 1 million with each character (alt costumes too) on each level in Mercenaries solo. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Lmao Sabatage's playthroughs are some of the most entertaining shit I read on here. Always good stuff. Well I'm playing Skyward Sword. Got the day off so besides checking out apartments, I'll be doing this all day. I love the lazyish music. This game is on some serious Avatar steez right now though lol

Lmao Sabatage's playthroughs are some of the most entertaining shit I read on here. Always good stuff.Well I'm playing Skyward Sword. Got the day off so besides checking out apartments, I'll be doing this all day. I love the lazyish music. This game is on some serious Avatar steez right now though lol

how long till u get lifted again ?Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Lmao Sabatage's playthroughs are some of the most entertaining shit I read on here. Always good stuff. Well I'm playing Skyward Sword. Got the day off so besides checking out apartments, I'll be doing this all day. I love the lazyish music. This game is on some serious Avatar steez right now though lol

how long till u get lifted again ? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2 I don't even know breh. I'm just done worrying about it. Should be any day now, but fuck, who knows. Btw, it's embarrassing how Nintendo doesn't have voice acting for shit like Zelda now. Christ man

Skyward Sword :bow: Enjoy it, will be a very long game but it's very good. If you've played LttP you'll get some serious vibes from this game.

Edited by -skU-

i want to try SS but those controls....

There's nothing wrong with the controls, the best implementation of motion controls ever and actually helps keep the game fresh.

im a motion control hater sorry. the game looks really good and fun but i cant stand the controls

the only game to make me forget about that was mario galaxy 2. it was that good

The controls are alright I guess. Not a big issue for me. I'm just a lazy ass gamer, so it kinda irks me when I gotta move around, even the slightest bit, to play a game. But ill deal with it. This game is what I need right now

Be alert in the dungeons, some puzzles can take a while to figure out :ben: Actually the whole game is like one big dungeon you won't even realize you're in a dungeon :tard:

Edited by -skU-