The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i upgraded my pc and im finally playing far cry 3 and i fucking love this. great story and gameplay. im using the bow and arrow and it never gets old killing peopl with it. 

this is everything good that far cry 2 had planned but this one does it right. 

also looks and runs amazing on my new pc

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Beat Rising over the weekend. Really dug the overall game, camera was pretty hazardous and the lock in seemed to just make it worse. 

PlatinumGames <3

Just realized this was the first game I've beaten in months. :|D

Edited by -CM²-

Started playing darksiders 2, so far so good the story is better; glad to see other colors. One thing I like about Vigil characters is that they are chunky, they have a certain depth, they feel heavy almost WoW like. Not sure if the formula has gotten old but the zelda like dungeons are starting to get boring. 

My biggest problems are the camera, sometimes it feels like it tries to make you fail a jump and the other is some of the glitches, gotten stuck in geometry too much and in places that shouldnt even be a problem. Other than that is a good game, better than D1. 

playing fallout New vegas its ok its like a more streamlined fo3 alot less shitty subway and sewer dungons that's for sure For fallout 4 what's the location going to be back to California ???

Have you played Plague, Inc. GD?

nah. what's it like? i'm really digging the room a lot, by the way!Dont know what the actual gameplay is like but you just create a disease and try to kill everyone on earth by infecting one person and then alterin or evolving your disease. I might just toss the 99 cents at it. Also year walk? is supposed to be really good too. Edited by -CM²-

Have you played Plague, Inc. GD?

nah. what's it like? i'm really digging the room a lot, by the way!Dont know what the actual gameplay is like but you just create a disease and try to kill everyone on earth by infecting one person and then alterin or evolving your disease. I might just toss the 99 cents at it. Also year walk? is supposed to be really good too.I'll get them both! Thanks! Check out rock runners. Crazy addictive! Gets a lot harder too when you try to perfect the later levels. It's like rayman jungle run. Edited by -GD-

Simcity is having all kinds of server problems. It took about ten minutes just to connect to a server to play the beginning tutorial. Then when I started my own city, the game ran long enough for me to literally build ten houses and a coal power plant.  As soon as the coal power plant started working, the game crashed, my city is gone, and I've been spending the last 25 minutes trying to reconnect to any server. :|