The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

jonb what class did you pick in BL2? i chose siren and regret it, their ability is kinda boring.

Siren is a late bloomer. 

Assassin is a favorite, lots of very effective builds that cover different playstyles.

Commando is pretty straight forward but effective.

Gunzerker can be the best by far if equipped with the right gear and built right. The first half of the game is going to be very boring though, it's all about the end game goal.

Mechromancer is silly fun. 

Final Fantasy 7 needs a remake, first of all. Secondly, the battle system is fun. Nothing comples, but the way it makes you kinda think ahead isn't bad. Lol @ the diner giving away pharmacy coupons. You eat at a diner and they give you a free coupon for ANY item at the pharmacy? Lol. Da fuq they do dat at?

Messing around with the Hybrid vocations and I got to say Assassin is pretty overpowered. Mystic Knight is pretty good as well because of all the nice buff spells, I see why a lot of people go with it. As for Magick Archer, ehh, it kind of sucks. 

Messing around with the Hybrid vocations and I got to say Assassin is pretty overpowered. Mystic Knight is pretty good as well because of all the nice buff spells, I see why a lot of people go with it. As for Magick Archer, ehh, it kind of sucks. 

Dragon's Dogma? 

Dragon's Dogma? 

Yeah.

im kinda starting to get bored of BL2. the level scaling is annoying. side missions should reward you with extras not just be there to make enemies in the story ones level up with you.

Enemies have set levels that's determined by the area they're in, there is no level scaling until playthrough 2. 

im kinda starting to get bored of BL2. the level scaling is annoying. side missions should reward you with extras not just be there to make enemies in the story ones level up with you.

Enemies have set levels that's determined by the area they're in, there is no level scaling until playthrough 2. 

then i guess i must suck, because im dying a fuckload. enemies seem to be able to take out my shield in a split second, and half the time that happens i don't even know who or what did it.

Edited by Twinblade

Its just not a fun game, even less so when you play alone. I tried to play through it on multiple occasions and even bought the Mechromancer. Game is a snore.