The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I can't stand the gameplay in borderlands 2

Finished Tomb Raider yesterday. Really good game. I couldn't stop playing it.

tr is the only sp game I've played in awhile that I actually looked toward to having time to play it

It had a more adventurous feel over uncharted. Also like the open world design. Using the bow was dope. CD did a good reboot. Looking forward to the next title.

Now I started playing Bioshock infinite. :cosby:

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

this game doesn't seem very balanced combat wise. the beginning was tough but only because of the boss battles. Now im getting my ass kicked by regular encounters since most of the enemies are 5+ levels higher.

You just gotta keep exploiting their weaknesses. I hope you're not dumping your stats into STR either. Also once you get the tetrakarn spell the game turns into easy mode lol I'm raping niggas 10-20 levels higher then me :kaz:

Radiant Historia :bow:

It's a bummer they keep tossing members into your party but I find them relatively useless, or well maybe not useless but a waste. Rorsch goes in and out of my party and Aht is bound to do the same, I'd rather just stick with the 2 constants which I enjoy. Loving the game though, combat system is awesome.

One quick question, should I bother holding onto my old weapons? jRPGs need to make up their minds whether or not you should sell or hold onto your shit. :ben:

Radiant Historia is godlike, hands down the best JRPG released in decades. It's the closest we'll ever get to a real Chrono Trigger sequel. I fuckin' love that game. 

Anyways, don't worry about holding onto equipment. Just buy the new stuff when it becomes available in the shops and you'll be fine.

Guest Golem

I'm on the moontown part during earthbound.

Least enjoyable part of the game, or getting a mushroom on your head and trying to finish off an area without going back to town.

Lmao I actually like getting the mushroom on my head. It's a game in itself. I'm still in Twoson at the moment, looking for Paula.

Guest Golem

Damn you havent even started to scratch the surface truno.

Better get cracking, also what is your Nintendo ID? So I can add you.

MATTDAYO < is mine

I know man. Didn't get to play it much yesterday, but I'm loving it, especially on the gamepad :)

Should be Trun0-Jay, I could be wrong. If you have anybody added from here they likely have me on their list.

Guest Golem

I prefer playing on my tv most of the time because I have the snes controller adapter for the wiimote, which makes it feel more authentic, but yeah, to wake up and play earthbound in bed is not a bad thing at all :)