The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

just found that they all have both random encounters and a high encounter rate. definitely gonna skip them, i just don't have the patience for that nowadays.

Persona 3 it is

You never played p3?

Dark Souls :cosby: Going HAM with nitric and beasting any niggas that dare invade.

Kicked some random guy off a ledge when he was trying to run away :D

are you guys ganking?  :shake:

Ganking? We're getting invaded, not the other way around. Dudes came into the wrong neighborhood :reg:

if you're hanging around waiting for dudes then you're ganking :reg:

Ganking? We're getting invaded, not the other way around. Dudes came into the wrong neighborhood :reg:

if you're hanging around waiting for dudes then you're ganking :reg:

Nah we were co-oping doing what we had to do. Not our fault people invade us.

SMT IV is around 60 hours long? There's no way I'm going to finish this. I agree with Dili that it's very paint-by-the-numbers so far and it's a lot less visually appealing than Nocturne. The combat system is so stale I feel like an assembly line robot playing it. 

SMT IV is around 60 hours long? There's no way I'm going to finish this. I agree with Dili that it's very paint-by-the-numbers so far and it's a lot less visually appealing than Nocturne. The combat system is so stale I feel like an assembly line robot playing it. 

i've been hearing its just over 40 if you skip a lot of the sidequests. Im 33 hours in and it feels like im getting close to the climax.

just found that they all have both random encounters and a high encounter rate. definitely gonna skip them, i just don't have the patience for that nowadays.

Persona 3 it is

You never played p3?

i only played 4

it's a lot darker! i really dug the story and characters. 

SOTC is dope. Ok my way to the 3rd Colossi then a break to go see Pacific Rim. This game must have been mind blowing to play when it first came out.

didnt play it but i was watching a friend playing it for a few hours and i couldnt believe how amazing it was :ben:

some collosi made my skin crawl , i think the reason i didnt play it back then was cause i was afraid a bit lol

i bought it on psn though so ill give it a try in a couple of months

SOTC is dope. Ok my way to the 3rd Colossi then a break to go see Pacific Rim. This game must have been mind blowing to play when it first came out.

didnt play it but i was watching a friend playing it for a few hours and i couldnt believe how amazing it was :ben:

some collosi made my skin crawl , i think the reason i didnt play it back then was cause i was afraid a bit lol

i bought it on psn though so ill give it a try in a couple of months

Pretty much the same here lol. But it's a rush taking these fuckers down and I just only beat the third one. Took me like 30-40 mins. The scale of this game, especially for back then, is nuts

Persona 3 it is

You never played p3?

i only played 4

how's the dungeon crawling? i have to admit that was my least favorite part of P4.

Persona 3 it is

You never played p3?

i only played 4

how's the dungeon crawling? i have to admit that was my least favorite part of P4.

if that's the case, complete several floors in tarturus, every couple of days (in the game), and constantly experiment with your persona fusions. the new abilities will prevent the grinding from getting tedious. plus, you'll have more power. also, you rack up more ep points if you go solo in battle, with the rest of your team doing the same (just give the order). 

If you dislike the dungeon crawling in 4 you'll hate it in 3. In 4 the dungeons were at least unique to the person you were rescuing in P3 it's the same dungeon for 200+ floors.