The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I have a list that I've been using ill PM later on. It just says the names Of the quests and what chapter they start on. You can google the rest or just figure it out lol.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

got every ending in zero escape, except for phi's. so close to finishing this godly game :glad:

did you get all of the escape passwords?

i have a several codes/passwords i wrote down that i haven't used yet (along with the bomb codes). i've even been redoing areas that i cleared, but still have question marks. i'm guessing phi's ending was designed to be the final one? 

got every ending in zero escape, except for phi's. so close to finishing this godly game :glad:

i have a several codes/passwords i wrote down that i haven't used yet (along with the bomb codes). i've even been redoing areas that i cleared, but still have question marks. i'm guessing phi's ending was designed to be the final one? 

the best ending is only unlocked if you got all of those optional safes with the codes IIRC. I recommend looking at a FAQ because my memory is a bit hazy.

the best ending is only unlocked if you got all of those optional safes with the codes IIRC. I recommend looking at a FAQ because my memory is a bit hazy.

nice. i unlocked every secret in each puzzle room (minus the last one i've yet to encounter). 

just got to the q room. i didn't realize, until i was going through my notes on paper  (yes i wrote notes in this game lol) that:

Spoiler
dio's ending had the password for the 00 bomb
Edited by -GD-

he tb, is this the good ending?

Spoiler
akane tries to stab phi, and my older self and consciousness takes the hit in her place, to trigger the consciousness to be sent back in time, to prevent the world's destruction?

if that's not the real ending...then that was long as fuck, and i can't even imagine an even bigger mindfuck. btw, i did some research on 999's backstory, so the ending would make sense :face: 

I am playing dream team at the minute, the first time i ever really played any mario RPG. I gotta say i love the battle system, its a hell of a lot of fun. I like all the timed actions in it and the little mini games. The games battle system could end up being up there with grandia as one of my favorites in the genre.

Also playing dark souls, got further than i did before my xbrick broke when it came out, portal 2 for the first time and guacamelee

ok i got the real ending. :glad:

its pretty crazy isn't it. there were numerous points where i was like "ok so this gonna end soon right?" but then they just keep on dumping a bunch of info on you until your brain comes close to exploding :ben:

Edited by Twinblade

ok i got the real ending. :glad:

its pretty crazy isn't it. there were numerous points where i was like "ok so this gonna end soon right?" but then just keep on dumping a bunch of info on you until your brain comes close to exploding :ben:

lol yeah...i got a headache lol. it took me about 37 hours to complete. i look forward to part 3 :glad:

while i know key points/characters from 999, i'm going to find my copy and play it :smoke: 

hey tb, a few things are kind of bugging me about the "revelations"..

Spoiler
wouldn't the supposed "young" sigma know he was an older male, just by hearing an older voice and seeing he had older skin (longer hair too)? did i miss something about the ending?