The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

is the dialogue really better? the main complaint with a lot of the reviews is thats its not as well written or funny as BIS.

BIS doesn't have much dialogue or story inbetween its beginning and ending scenes. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Bought asphalt 8 on iPad, and I really don't like tilting the iPad to steer :scared:

Also playing through ghost trick :bow:

I have never been a fan of asphalt. I like real racing better. And ghost trick :bow: so much better on the iPad :glad:

I just finished M&L Dream Team, and I really liked it but man it was long for a Mario RPG. Too long. And some of the boss fights were also too long. And the main plot never took off.

But it's really good about introducing new mechanics the whole way through, it's a lot more ambitious than Bowser's Inside Story, its really playable, and the dialogue is better and more frequent than BIS too.

So what classic RPG should I play next. Earthbound was FANTASTIC. It ended a little quickly though IMO, and you didn't get as much time with Poo, and I wasn't a huge fan of how fragmented your players levels would end up being. But....fantastic game. I need that Mother 3 to come on Wii U VC.

Now long was it?

I'd say around 28-30 for me. I do a lot of random exploring and towards the end I found a place where I pretty much just grinded because the enemies were fun to go against. Not too long, but Christ, I loved it. I definitely feel with the underlying religious tones the game has towards the end is something that Ninty would be hesitant about doing these days. Or at least tone it down for the US market lol. But buy it. I loved it. Nintendo doesn't make shit like this anymore

How long did it take your saucer ? I'm in about 20 deep and I feel I still have a good chunk left

39 hours with rescuing most of the Pillow guys along the way. I figured I had a good chunk left.

Dragon's Crown. :smoke:

Grabbin SRIV tonight.

:hi5:Youll have to give me DAT PSN. I got like a 39 fighter and a mid 20 Elf. B)

Wait. I might have you on PSN. I don't even remember. :ben:

Edited by -CM²-