The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Still playing Pursuit Force. The game is tough! I wouldn't necessarily say it's a game of trial and error, but there are points during missions where you just know you've messed up and won't have enough time or distance to the goal to stop the criminals. Because some of the later missions require precise and effective execution though, you get some pretty amazing comebacks. It's immensely satisfying to be on the brink of death, and pull yourself back with a health boost earned from getting a frantic kill.

If you live in Europe, the first game is currently dirt cheap on the PSN store. Even cheaper with PS+. If you have a Vita or a PSP, you can't afford to miss out on this, it's fun as hell.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/pursuit-force-psp/cid=EP9000-UCES00019_00-GPCPURSUITPSPESN

every open world game should have orb collecting, including realistic ones like GTA.

GTA IV had pigeons. 

Got Fire Emblem for $20, got that $30 credit too was thinking of getting dream team. For those who have played it, is it as good as BiS?

I like Dream Team quite a bit more than BIS because I think has a much better overworld (I thought BIS' overworld was often boring) along with better graphics (to me the 3D graphics and 3D effect brings the world to life a lot more), more happens inbetween the start and finish of the story, and it has a great soundtrack. The first few hours aren't as strong as BIS, Fawful's a better bad guy, and its a bit bloated though.

Unless you have really different opinions on each of the Mario & Luigi games--like you think BIS is great but PIT sucks--I don't think you can go wrong with DT if you've liked all the previous M&L games.

So I'm 5 hours into chrono trigger. It's good, and I like all the different times (and events that have happened) that you explore. I don't love it though. Does it get better as it progresses?

So I'm 5 hours into chrono trigger. It's good, and I like all the different times (and events that have happened) that you explore. I don't love it though. Does it get better as it progresses?

The story does get better. Other than that, the game doesn't evolve much in terms of gameplay, you'll get a ship that allow you to travel to different time as you wish and you'll learn new double/triple techs, get more party members.

The story does get better. Other than that, the game doesn't evolve much in terms of gameplay, you'll get a ship that allow you to travel to different time as you wish and you'll learn new double/triple techs, get more party members.Eh I'll keep playing. While a charming game, the gameplay feels so blah. The techs are cool, but I'm not that big on the combat. I can only play the game in like 30 minute chunks.