The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

took me just over 5 hours according to steam.

lmfao, a 20 dollar ue3 game you can beat in a few hours?

Screw them :kaz: should be $5,who are they kidding?

none of my arguments pertaining to mighty no 9 had anything to do with length :| talk about grasping for straws.

I was actually parodying your flipout to Gone Home. Lol haven't I schooled you enough on Mighty No.9? 

outlast would have no trouble blending in with the average triple A $60 blockbuster. gone home on the other hand is less advanced than your average escape the room ios game.

so yeah, its laughably overpriced in comparison.

lmfao this statement. 

This is, among many, the reason people laugh at you for you tastes.

outlastnopewka8h.gif

LMAO

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just started playing Motorstorm Pacific Rift. Super awesome. Shame the multiplayer has been taken down. Fuck this trend

Nigga what?!! :(

That game is fucking amazing by the way.

Yeah, it's awesome. Monster trucks :smoke:

Favourite thing me and my friends used to do was ride dirtbikes and set all the computer players to monster trucks, shit was like a constant stampede run.

Truno I need w101 impressions

I'm not too far in man, really haven't had the time to sink in to it. But a few takeaways:

- Missons have a nice pace to them. Not too long, not too short. Its enough to tide you over for a burst play, while making you want to carry on.

- The game isn't that hard so far, however the rankings for your performance can be tough. It pushes you to keep moving on, stirring up great morph combos and generally just making a show out of butt kicking, it's good.

- The store has a lot of upgrades that aren't necessarily easy to accumulate the money for, making it more rewarding when you can afford a particular perk you want before others (one I picked up allowed you to draw shapes faster, a godsend).

- Off screen play is functional, but it has several flaws which come from a clear oversight in design, and a lack of off-screen play oriented decisions: 

* You can't draw on the screen, which would have actually made playing on the gamepad more appealing than on the tv.

* The screen is pretty busy on the gamepad. It's managable on a big tv, but it's easy to miss a few downed heroes on the smaller screen.

* The options menu has features clearly (and needlessly) oriented for tv play with the gamepad acting as a second screen for something else. You can collect peppers and carrots to mix into food items for health, but to actually mix them, you have to switch screens one or two times because a prompt is on the other screen. That mixing feature is annoying in both, but especially prevalent in the gamepad mode.

- People like talking in this game a lot, but it's not really that entertaining, and some of the voice actors are grating.

While I have my negatives, don't take them as some flat out bashing, I'm enjoying the game very much, but it's a 7.5 in my books right now.